Spiritual solutions for peri& menopause

Posted , 10 users are following.

What solutions work for you that you can share with others

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi

I pray and read my bible without that I don't think I would make it through peri x

• Posted

Yes!! We make our own tools! I like chanting, walking, exercise, meditation and daily passflower helps to!!
  • Posted

My long reply with lots of info is being moderated. So it for any reason it doesn't get posted, I hope there's a way I can send it to you through this site.

• Posted

Hi Jules,

Yes. Sat Nam to you as well. I sent you an email through this site. God only knows if they will post what I wrote to you.

Namaste

• Posted

I pray and read my bible and attend church regularly without these activities I couldn't make it through peri.

• Posted

Me neither hun. Even though some Sundays I just don't feel like it I still go and am always glad that I did. X

• Posted

Some days are rough. Some are a flow. Practicing what works is helpful.
  • Posted

Hi Jules - I misread this! But as I have typed them here are my Tips for Peri and Menopause, they are not spiritual, but on the natural side as I wish more women would celebrate the change, and hopefully the spiritual side will help many to face the challenges of our changing bodies! Pray, chant, meditate, whatever - but look after yourselves!

* Be positive - your patience will be tested!

* Watch your weight - food you ate last year will now sit on your bum and hips and losing 1LB will be a major hurdle 

* Watch your pelvic floor - as we age we produce less hormones and this can lead to a slowing of our system including constipation, take the strain off your pelvic floor and get a toilet stool to get your body in the correct angle when pooping.

* Lose the alcohol - your body will struggle to tolerate it I'm afraid, but the rewards are worth it!

* Hot Flushes/Hot Flashes - these are a power surge of inspiration, use them. They bring clarity to the mind - harness them!

* Change your skin routine, menopasal skin needs more collagen and gets dry quickly, buy skincare products for older skin! They are formulated for our needs

* Hair - buy special products to help with thiining hair, and always condition after a wash.

* Exercise - walk, talk, and laugh - essential

* If you suffer vaginal dryness invest in a cream to help you, it is miserable. Look a slow releas suppositories that last 2 - 3 days at a time.

* Support one another - always

S

• Posted

Hi Stephanie while many of these things are true, I diagree with one you mention. Still I had to continuously pray that my hormones would not make me go insane & that I have the patience to endure all emotional bouts of crying and helplessness I was feeling. As for hot flashes, I was soaking the bed, changing 2 times at night how can anyone think of it giving inspiration? If you haven't been through it you wouldn't know how horrible it is.

I say do whatever it takes to spiritually connect with your higher self to help overcome some of the horrible symptoms that we don't expect to experience until it happens.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.