Spots on penis head

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've got some spots on my penis head under my foreskin. Been there for a few months and it's not an std. any one have any ideas ?

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

How do I upload a picture ?
  • Posted

What color do they look like ...how big are they exactly where they are ?????
    • Posted

They are rright next to the banjo string on both sides. Only a couple in each side. They are small and look like small white pimples .
    • Posted

Oh right if it is how long are they would they stay there for ? Yeah wouldn't have been tested for herpes. Can't get a picture up which is annoying.

• Posted

It can't b herpes buddy since it's there for long time.......do they breakout

• Posted

Been looking at pictures and it's not looking like herpes unless it's a really mild version. It's not sore or anything like that.

• Posted

Did u have unprotected sex ? Herpes will outbreak with in 12 days
    • Posted

Just sent another message it's being moderated currently. Yeah oral sex only though. Got tested twice for everything at the correct time frames. Wasn't sure if it was there before the oral or not. Noticed it sometime after. It's just bugging me now as I haven't got a clue what it is.

• Posted

Also it doesn't break out. It's been there for months constantly

• Posted

Check with a dermatologist he might have an idea.....if its there for long time thn can't b herpes..... could be allergy or something harmless

• Posted

Ok I will do that. Thanks for the help mate. And from everyone else too. Still annoying I can't get a picture up but I'll see a doctor at some stage.

• Posted

Change into desktop view thn u might b able to send

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.