St. John's wort?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey 

Has anyone tried St. John's wort? 

Has anyone had any success from it? 

Literally trying anything I can. As I'm not a big fan of anti depressants. 

My main issue is dizzyness! 24/7 I get dizzy. It's horrible. 

I'm also going counselling. & drink camomile tea. 

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Has anyone tried ' Mindfulness ' ? Courses? 

Iv heard this is very good for anxiety

Would be appreciated if anyone has done any courses/classes and seen a difference? 

I do go counselling. But ' Mindfulness ' is different

• Posted

i haven,t been to a mindfulness course but i have read the book and i do the body scan which is a mindfullness meditation it comes on a cd that is in the mindfulness book 
  • Posted

Prozac/ fluxo success stories ?

Posted about a minute ago

I'm day 7 of taking these. 

I was on cit but it wasn't for me. Side effects were awful. 

SUCCESSFUL & POSITIVE   stories only please to help lift my mood. It would be so appreciated. 

I feel very low today and tired would love to be cheered up by someone out there who has been on these. The DR did say it can take upto 2 weeks to see anything. 

I'm 22. And also going counselling. 

• Posted

Went Xmas shopping today and just felt in a world of my own. Like I'm in a daze/ lightheaded. 

Iv had enough of feeling like this! It brings me down and makes me not want go do anything and scared. Will this pass? Has anyone experienced this? And got through it? And any tips? 

• Posted

Hang in there 7 days is early doors, Your on a great drug and you need to give it a chance to work for you. Your body isnt used to the drug so for now try to push thru when you can and when it really is to much take it easy and stay in if need be.

Your very young at 22 is there anything you can do to relax, can you do something with your partner just something to de focus you from side effects.

You have done well to get counselling so quick, its taken me over 12 months and I am going next week. Happy to share notes on counselling and have a good rant if need be

• Posted

Thank you. 

I hope it works. I have noticed a slight difference. It's my lightheaded / spaced out feeling that brings me down ( had it before the drug ) so has ruined me eg work personal life ect. 

Thanks for the kind words it actually means a lot! I hope counselling works for you. It really helped me 3/4 years ago. So hopefully will help me again. I so reccomend it to people. Good luck with it. 

• Posted

Went for a bike ride today. I really enjoyed it and reccomend. 
  • Posted

Does anyone expierence aches? Like in there arms? It's really weird like there shaking and then they ache. What's that about?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.