Started taking Xenical

Posted , 7 users are following.

Only been taking Xenical for a few days, but started getting one of the side effects (oily stools) and I'm just concerned about what I'm eating. I've been having a really strict diet, low calories (the most consumed 1700) since I started, no snacking, and yesterday I had my first weight watchers dinner, which is when the symptoms began. Is this due to the weight watchers meals? Is my body adjusting? I had a small portion of food at a restuarant 2 days ago, and the food was probably quite fatty (only consumed 1500 calories that day though) can it take that long for the fat to come out? Just worried weight watchers meals are evil...

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi. I honestly don't trust weight watchers at all. I know people who actually put on weight with it. Just stick to a low fat diet and low calorie and that would help you a lot. Weight watchers is a waste of money and you don't really need that as long as you choose carefully what you eat. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.