Starting mirtazapine

Posted , 6 users are following.

I started 15mg a couple of days ago and my anxiety has gone out of the roof. Is this normal when first going on it.

2 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,beenon mirt for about 7 days was doing ok until I missed a dose last night and woke up feeling really bad has this happened to anyone else ?.
    • Posted

Hi chezza, sorry to hear that. I had the same thing when I cut down, they wore off around midday so I took the rest of my dose and was ok. I was at home so didn't matter if I feel asleep but wouldn't try it if you have to go out or drive. Judith
    • Posted

Hi chezza, just got up and feel like I can do anything but my mind and body are still bad, going to really try and go shopping, see my friend.  Now feel as though it is all my fault, not trying ect. This is not the case I really want to be better more than anything. Went to bed early last night, really felt as though I was deprecated and could have ended it all! I really do know how you feel but don't know what the answer is! Hope you have a better day, and I will try too but there is only so much we can do it stinks! Judith cry
    • Posted

Please dont send negertive comments,people dont want to read this sort of stuff when there low.
    • Posted

Sorry chezza hope you feel better the sun is shinning and it's a new day enjoy the sun biggrin
  • Posted

Hi Liam how are you doing.xx
  • Posted

Just found this forum when looking up Mirtazapine. I'm just about to start 15mg myself. Would you mind if I joined this discussion? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.