Starting over again!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm starting over again on Monday. I fail miserably everytime I try! No one knows I'm addicted to these cocodomol 30/500 (dr prescribed) I'm also on robaxin and have just learned on Internet that these can be used to withdraw. I will post updates on here everyday to try and stay on track. Last time when I was failing I stopped posting but I know now I will get all the encouragement I need here if I just keep posting...good luck everyone!!

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

was ok to begin with terrible runs lol buts thats to be expected I guess. Legs are starting to really ache which is when I would normally reach for the co codamol but so far none at all so determined this time to do it for the last time.

How are you getting on Hannah?

JO

• Posted

Had one cocodomol this morning and going to try and take no more today...I'm tapering. Are you going cold turkey and when did you start luv?

• Posted

Hi Hannah,

I Started with you this morning I changed my profile name to my real name I used my dogs name to start which was Rosie. So I am the same person as Rosie buy Jo.  Its been a really tough first day today runs, shivers, sneezing and now the real horrible leg pains have kicked in but NO WAY am I going to take anymore of these evil little beasts. Well done on taking just 1 Cocodamol this morning thats a fantastic start.  WE CAN DO THIS. xx

• Posted

We can Jo! ..I've had no physical withdrawal symptoms yet....just physiological.....I just want to reach for the dreaded tablets!!

• Posted

Hi Hannah

How you getting on today?  I have steered clear of the evil little things just keep in my mind just how ill they have made me. Last night was hell as i was in so much pain I so wanted to reach for them but chose not too as didnt want to back track this time so here we are at end of day 2 detox and boy dont i know it lol xxx

• Posted

I took 1 this morning and 1 tonight as felt so I'll! I know it's not what I wanted but it's better than 4 or 6 a day...I think I'm going to have to taper slower now than what I planned to. Great work you! That cold turkey u r doing is horrible! Hope do you send a private message on this? Do you know? x

• Posted

That #hope # was meant to say how? x
  • Posted

Hi,

Well done on sticking with the tapering doesnt matter how slowly you do it or if you need 1 twice a day like you say so much better than 6 to 8 a day. Keep at it you will get through it feels horrible the detox though doesnt it. I think I might be at the cant sleep at night stage now which is awful coz the body is tired but mind will not allow it.

No sure how you private message on here Hannah but are you on Facebook Messenger maybe we can exchange details x

• Posted

Yeah love the withdrawels are terrible I'm at the nausea stage and Ralph. ..horrible....I'm Hannah Beggs on fb....what are you and I'll send you a friend request? Thanks Pet x

• Posted

Hi Jo. ...how are you feeling now? I have relapsed again and I'm taking 6 a day the past 2 days! I am so ashamed and disappointed coz I thought I had it this time! So gonna start tapering on Monday again sad xx

• Posted

Awww thats a horrible stage try ginger it seems to help hope it goes away soon. Mine is Jo Davidson and its a profile pic of my little westie tearing up one of her toys lol xx
    • Posted

I've sent you a friend request Jo and lol about the Westie . ...I have one as well!! x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.