STD Herpes?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I had sex about 5 weeks ago more of a short affair and Although I wore protection it wasnt covering all. I was in the heat of the moment and should have stopped. 

about 5 weeks later i have a red rash below head of penis.

Its hard to make out what is their as maybe tiniest of blisters and tiny itching feeling. I didnt notice a fever yet or swollen lymth nodes as i read was common. I got a test done which i find out on Monday. I also when masterbating had this red patch and seemed to heal then form like lesion. It seemed to be about 5 days ago and then after the bigger red patch came.

I am wondering the worst at the moment as its not usual for me to have prolonged red marks on my penis if im infected.

I can only think the worst about it at the moment because it wasnt a stable relationship.

I was wondering if this is usual in STDs?

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey James's ! I have a question when you had sex with this person did you do it in the heat ?

If you did I had the same issue I used clinic condoms and for some reason the heat with sweat ended up irriataing me and had what look to appear as a big red patch & I just got tested was negative but did get some anti-biotic for it and it wasn't any type of HIV OR HERPES!

Make sure you get

• Posted

Hi there,

It was inside but it is quite a hot place because in vietnam at the moment. 

The woman gave me a condom so I didnt realise here come in different sizes and should have had mine ready.

Im glad you got the clear. Mine is lots of little white blisters after the red patch. 

I decided important to get a test at least.

I have heard some strange stories with herpes of women being married many years before having a reaction.

Also that 1 in 6 american men have genital herpes and a lot didnt know have. Its a shame the medical industry not forced more to find a cure but why would they when they get so much money in treating it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.