12 love 

Gentle hugs to all xsmile

5 likes, 57 replies

57 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am still trying to figure out how to follow some of the stepssmile
    • Posted

You will get their fibro is a learning curve for us all, we are learning every day with it flaming fibro battle on onwards upwards take caresmile
  • Posted

Well said - we all need to take stock and remind ourselves of our limitations and how to avoid total burnout. 3 and 5 I find particularly difficult to do but I am learning albeit very very slowly!
    • Posted

Ive learnt 3 and 5 I put myself 1st now, Ive always put other people 1st before me, but now its my time to put me 1st for a change.Its something we all need to do it self preservation. if we dont look after ourselves no bugger else will.well thats what ive found anyway.were learning all the time maggers a bit at a time wink
  • Posted

hello kaz

Lovely topic for a discussion, and all good points. Number four is difficult sad and to have hope for the future is really important, but it often wanes rolleyes especially when you have a bad day, or couple. How are you today? I hope you aren't too bad, I've overdone it already and its just too cold.

Gentle hugs to you

• Posted

hello Boqer  How are you today? no 4 is quiet difficult to keep away from , I have distanced my self from some people that use to be negative around me, and I try if possible to stay away from any drama that may go one where family friends are concerned. I cant handle things as well as once could.ooooh have you broken the cardinal rule of not paceing yourself? fibro loves us to do that so he can bite us on our bums and make us pay. My back not brill hun and the burning in my legs is driving me nuts. Ive got hospital appointment soon arnt looking forward to that. but I am going to treat my self after. to cheer myself up. we all deserve a treat I think.My temperature gauge is going hay wire at the min bit like my brainlol 1 min Im boiling hot sweat pouring out of me. the next min fire is on and Im wrapped in a quilt with bed socks on dressing gown on. This fibro has alot to answear to.I agree to have hope is important but I admit it does wane with me at times especially on a down day. you take care rest up gentle big hug on way to you x.
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, I'm really aching at the moment. I went for a blood test is all, but yes, I'm always breaking that rule, have done all my life really, only then it didn't matter, so now I'm having to really try!

You do well to keep away from negativity, it's not always easy, specially if it comes from family or friends. But I have to say, mine comes only from myself, I guess it's from my depression, and my brain just runs with it, like you said about your brain going hay wire, well mine does over that rolleyes

Yes, this fibro is the pits! I hope your legs get better, and your hospital appointment goes well, and you enjoy your treat 😁

Gentle hugs for you! Take care

• Posted

Hi Boqer sorry to hear your aching so much wish I had got a magic wand to wave over us all. its hard the negativity especially if its coming from family friends. family wise I have no family my sister saw to that. I lost my mum in 2008. I try to stay clear of my husbands family as they do nothing but down on me at times nothing I do or say is right. as for friends well Im left with 1 who I dont see very oftern as shes not good health wise.my hospital appointment went very my treat is an expensive 1. but were worth it. fibro is a horrid condition to have I hate it with a passion. You take care gentle hugs x
    • Posted

Hello Kaz, I hope your day is going reasonably 😃 you mentioned about burning in your legs, and I don't know if it is the same thing, but I get intense burning on the bottom of my feet, and when I can no longer put up with it I use vapour rub or Tea Tree oil, I find it helps even if it's just for a little while.
    • Posted

hello Boqer Ive had burning legs for 2 weeks now, yesterday the burning was under my right foot wasnt very pleasent at all especially when your trying to walk?. My legs are very painful today.I have some vapour rub so will give that a try. how are you doing? hope your not in too much pain and haveing a good day well as good as we can have.take care  gentle hugs 
    • Posted

Hi there Kaz, I hope the vapour rub helps, and that your day is going reasonably well. I'm still really aching and stiff today, but it seems a better day than yesterday, I'm not feeling quite so depressed. A little bit of relief in a seemingly endless, stormy ocean.

Gentle hugs

Take care and be kind to yourself 😊

• Posted

Hi Boger not having a great day feeling very low My son of 18 isnt helping matters. My right leg has gone very stiff and is so painful burning Ive tried rubbing the vapour as you surjested but it hasnt helped unfortunatly. anything is worth a try so going to try some frozen ice blocks see if that helps with the burning. Im willing to try anything. I hope your aching soon eases and the stiffness. but pleased to hear your having a better day today than yesterday thats good to hear. its always nice when we get some relif, even if it is only a bit. your right about a stormy ocean its certainly that. I hope 1 day their is a cure we can all be free of the hell we are in.you take care gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

How are you feeling today? hope your not in too much pain. Ive still got the burning in my right leg, last night had it in both hands and arms. thats gone off except for right leg. At the min got IBS  never mind onwards upwards we go take care gentle hugs 
    • Posted

Hello Kaz, sorry about your burning. It just seems a constant battle doesn't it, one that wears us all out. I'm feeling low today, aching all over and my feet are very painful to walk on, and it's just too cold for me sad Everything just seems never-ending, but anyway I'm going to try and enjoy one thing today, don't know what it's going to be yet, but I will try and fine something smile

Take care and be gentle with yourself, it's hard and you are doing very, very well!

Hugs

Boqer

• Posted

Hello Boqer big hug coming to you what a day we are both having. wheres that wand when you need it. To help give yourself alift treat yourself to something nice. perfume hairdressers flowers chocolates jewellery. Ive just had to have a new laptop as mine was on way out. I wanted to treat my self but wasnt banking on spending that much money. their again I think were worth it. husband said its anearly birthday christmas present we will see about thatlol. go on treat yourself you deserve it.Hope everything eases for you soon hun take care thinking of you xx
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, thanks for your encouragement. Nice about your new lap top, hope you get some good times using it.😀

Enjoy the rest of your day

Gentle hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.