still feeling awful on merts

Posted , 5 users are following.

right then had to post i feel at the end of my teather......its nearly afternoon and i have no motivation at all to do anything..and starting to feel like i dont even care about it and giving up.......putting off things till the last minute and then bottling doing what i said i would do...it must be the meds i didnt feel like this before at a loss what to do am thinking of just stopping taking them even though i know the withdrawals are hell but cant be worse than how im feeling now can it...really fed up of it all now to be truthful...i want me back..

2 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i know.  i am afraid. 
    • Posted

oh lord i completely understand lovely..im meant to be going to a friends but cant even get out of the door at the moment..i wont swear on here but im sure you can guess what id like to say!!!....we should start a group but we would all be afraid to go out to meet up!!!!....
  • Posted

i am so tired and fed up.  went to the pharmacy and the script says 22.5 of mirtz.  i said just give me the 15 tablets and i can break one and add it.  no... she has to call hospial for approval.  they are either 15 or 30.  don't know howmuch  i can take of this anymore.  i am a zombie

• Posted

hey girl hang in there...where i live they are 15 and 30 also...nightmare...thinking of you  x
    • Posted

Oh just take 15 and break one in half for the other 7.5 I done that. Also thry have a line for half way mark. I got a tablet cutter online about 3 pound on e bay. helps me cut as close as possible. I've been ill lngt eith my tummy. It is all over thjnk it'd something I've ate and stress. It sent me in to awful anxity lngt lasted ages. It's still of today so I'm just drinking plenty water and resting.

Think I might just blame it all on anxity and my tablet tho as no doubt it is haha. I was that worked up couldn't cut the 2mg off my tablet so just took full 15 and I slept normal. It's do so strange how a tiny amount effects me and also my sleep. I'm going to just stay on the 15 another month as my anxity is not settled at all and I think taking something away that yes makes me groggy etc but it's just not worth the hassle while I'm still not in control of my anxity. Like I said no rush it's just trail and error. I do have sertraline still incase I need to taper over at some point as last resort. My mood is very low and I'm very fed up but I'm just thinkng there is folk worse off and this is all temp and we will all be better in time. We have to keep hold of positive thoughts and let negative ones float by. Everyday is a battle just make the most of the good minutes we get haha. it's all we can do at the moment. Time is greatest healer for us judt keep clinging to postive thjngs and hope for the best. I read lots of positive reading often to keep me thinkng little better. Yes I think I will keep Tring to work on the breathing and relaxing too thanks :-) let's stick together everyone. If u need a rant then rant away

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.