Still getting blips after 22 weeks. Normal?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Been on cit now for 22 weeks. Been on 30mg for the last 6 weeks after never really feeling fully settled on 20mg. I've been feeling pretty good but yesterday I fell the grey cloud come over my and felt very anxious and panicky. Feel OK today, just that knot in the stomach / unsettled sensation. Should these blips have stopped by now or have I still got more to come?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Had another badish day today. Is it normal to get delayed side effects? Or am I having a blip. When I first started on the 30mg I didn't have any side effects. Seems strange I'd be getting them now. Kinda feels like a panic attack is about to occur but it doesnt

• Posted

Hey John,

It's normal to get the blips. They will eventually go away. It took me 8 months to settle. I stayed at 10 mg and I'm glad I did. Get some exercise as It helps alot. Cut out caffeine and alcohol.

Will 😃

• Posted

Hi Will did you have good days and bad days within a week and worse in the morning? 18weeks in, 13 on 30mg still struggling and also feel quite emotionless. I just want to feel happy again!!

• Posted

yes june i did. I had real intense anxiety in the morning. And later on I was fine. It left me slowly. i kept a journal on my journey.

Hang in there you are close to being better. just be patient. I know its easier said than done.

Will 😦

• Posted

Hi Will

Thank you I just feel by four and a half months I should be better but after help from this forum it definitely takes a long time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.