Still struggling

Posted , 21 users are following.

ive not posted much in a few weeks but the suffering and struggling remains. i dont understand whats happening to me from head to toe its as if what was already bad to deal with just went up 10 notches. my whole body seems strange weird im stuck in a body that just cant get right. Oct is when things started getting worse my sinuses bothers me in some way everyday light headaches in forehead some days but this off balance dizziness has changed its more of lightheaded floating feeling and at times its intense. my everything is so dry eyes,mouth,skin, vagina. i stay hot all the tine changes from burning skin and face and ears to just hot like ill break a sweat with sweaty armpits. numbness tingling pressure in my head off and on my heart races first thing in the mornings be comes off and on as well. three tines since September ive had some kind a vision thing that scares me to death then a headache follows never had anything like this ever. yesterday it happened again i panicked heart rate shot up my vision was so weird in left eye then a headache all day yesterday. this morning i feel as a headache will come on im so tired and drained. i had two periods in November and was 10 days late for December which im on day 4 of cycle today. what scares me is all these head and eye symptoms how is this hormones im scared this change is really gonna kill me the head stuff is so bizarre. this year is starting out like the other misery and suffering. due to the holidays ive been having to wait to getbin with a new dr and im demanding answers i want to go to a dizzy clinic i dont care how far i have to go to get to one. i want to see an neurologist i need my eyes checked which i haven't been able to afford. someone has got to help me get my life back i just cant see how hormones is causing all these horrible things. its where i dread waking up to keep dealing with all this no im not suicidal im just tired and drained dont got no more in me i need some better days there is never any

3 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

I feel for you Pamela. I have been feeling beyond crap too. I spent new years at home, too scared to go out as I d been feeling dizzy and have had a bad stomach forever plus hard core anxiety feeling tearful and hopeless. Started new year with a doctor' s visit because I had a stabbing pain on the right side of my lower abdomen. Did blood tests, ultra sounds.....nothing visibly wrong. I haven' t had a period for a couple of months. Hoping and praying that I ll never get another one and start feeling better.Now I am sitting in my office at work, it s extremely hot and humid outside ( I live in South East Asia), I work at University and have a pack of 35 academic essays to review, which require extreme focus and detail. Just by looking at them I feel depressed, desperate, overwhelmed and even dizzier more nauseous but have to finish correcting them by Friday. It 's been really hard. You are not alone. I am sending you virtual hugs. This forum is a blessing as I can' t go on complaining about my sorry state to anyone else. This too will pass. Let this year be a little better symptom-wise.

• Posted

Hi Pamela i understand you trust me, im in post menopause i am doing bioidentical hormones and still feel horrible. I have fast heartrate all the time to , i just want to be me again, you feel so alone in this . The Doctors are great but my levels were at rock bottom, and my body is not absorbing them like they should. So i get were your comeing from. But like you im not willing to stop till i get my life back. Gl here if wanna talk.

• Posted

I.m also on BHRT. I would be scared to go off. but its def not cured me.

• Posted

Helloo my dear friend

I can feel your suffering ..facing all the symptoms as u wrote from long time...visited soo many Dr's ..did soo many test bit didnot find ans y i am feeling like this..😭..Life fully change. Home bound from long time

Dear Hang is there .

its difficult to believe Hormones can doo soo much ..but we cannot do much..only can wait to pass this storm.

Hang is there

Better days r on way..just believe this .

Take care .

More we panic more our symptoms intensify..

Take proper rest, diet and water .

That much we can only do

Hugs

• Edited

GP sent me to vestibular rehab in the beginning of all this. Worth it? No. Unless I have a brain tumor they havent found yet, Drs are useless to me. I think we suffer from alot of the same symptoms. Its truly hell on earth. I will never understand any of it. I pray that my 50s are better. Or maybe by then I will have accepted this as life? Idk. Hugs.

• Edited

Hi Pamela,

We have conversed many times. As you know, vision is my worst symptom. My eyes are so dry. They are blurry and weird all day long. After images, photo bleaching, light sensitivity, etc.. I can't even deal with the migraine aura. I go straight into panic mode. It's miserable. You are not alone. xo

• Edited

Pamela, I can't shake this dizziness, lightheaded, spaced out feeling either. I'm so exhausted from getting up each day trying to get through this. Only to be in my house afraid to leave it due to my symptoms. I'm going to my primary Tuesday and I don't care how many tests they have to do but, they need to figure out how to stop this and what is causing it. I've had a year of this crap and I'm so over it. I'm so sorry you are suffering with this too. It is the worst symptom. I want to scream most days or just continue to sleep until this is over because dealing with it a wake most days is a nightmare.

• Edited

Same here mam dizziness, head pressure and headaches most scary symptoms me facing..these made me home bound

• Posted

yes i agree would love to sleep til its over but i can't im really tested this year family crisis and these symptoms dont let up ever let me know what drs say hang in there

• Edited

Hi Pamela

You are not alone in this... your issues sound very similar to mine except for the vision and headache issue... but that hot, burny, numb, tingly feeling... that is my biggest gripe... I sometimes feel I am on fire specially at night.. hang in there sweetie and trust in God to relieve your symptoms.. I have a mantra I go through.... I am not alone... God is with me and has a plan... it works... it makes me feel calmer... and since finding this forum and reading other ladies issues with similarities to mine has helped A LOT....

Sending hugs

Tams

• Edited

Pamela,

I have everything you are describing. Feeling weird, like I'm having an out of body experience, pressure in head, alarming issues with my vision, dizziness, aches, pains, worries, etc. It is really hard to take. Today is a really bad day, but i have seen improvement lately. Please hang in there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.