Stinging/Electrical/Tingling all over body

Posted , 14 users are following.

Can someone please give me advice on this.

The entire night I have not been able to sleep. When I'm about to fall asleep or even If I'm asleep for a little I wake up to this sensation in,my,body all over. Tingling/stinging all over. Its happened all night maybe like 3 Times . I don't know what to make of it. Then when,I'm awake,I still,get the feeling in my body like itchiness in the arms. Yesterday I was travelling with the bus to Boston and when we came,back I was sleeping s little bit with my,neck bending in a weird position. I also was having like little,shocks in my neck that occured like 3 times and lasted 1 second. What is this

I've read about MS, pinched nerves, this one guy actually had a mini HA and lesion in his brain, b12 deficiency, and other bad things. Help please...I will go see my,doctor

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Everyone,

this was my post from so many years ago. I had to create a new account. I wish i had replied to some of these messages sooner. I apologize for the neglect. I was doing so good for all these years up until recently. I have new stressors in my life which has reverted me back to these tingling sensations and heart palpitations and panic attacks. Back then I did not end up going to see doctor like a neurologist for the tingling, but i had started seeing a therapist/psychiatrist to manage my anxiety. After seeing the therapist for a few sessions i started to feel so much better. It really is your anxiety/stress taking a toll on your body. BUT please see your doctor so they can guide you in the right directions. I am in the US and I wish the doctors/pcp/gp that i have access to were more comforting so i was more open to discussing my feelings/symptoms with them without feeling crazy. After a few months of seeing my therapist i stopped as i started to feel like myself but 5 years later my anxiety is as worse as it was back then. So if you start treatment or do things/activities to control your anxiety please continue with it. I hope we all can get through this and overcome and not let this control our lives.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.