Stitches

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all can anybody please advise..3 weeks ago this thurs i had mid uretha surgery & a posterior repair..today ive had a fresh little bleed and found some blue thread in my knickers which im guessin is some of the internal stitchin comin out...shud i b worried and speak to my gp or is this normal xx

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh Fozzy so sorry to hear about your marriage. do you have family or friends who are being able to support you !? My head was an emotional wreck with just the surgery so you especially must make sure you shout to those who can help both physically and mentally xx
    • Posted

Oh bless you foozbear. If you lived in Hampshire I'd be round to help you pit.got my anterior repair op in April.scared to death lolxx
  • Posted

Hey Fozzybear, 

Im so sorry you have to deal with this in the midst of a marriage break down. I love kids and have found they are very smart and can be more helpful than you realize during times like these. They get it. Its tough on them too but helping out may empower them in a way. I think you are a remarkable women who shows a lot of strength. Your going to get through this and be better off on both ends of the coin. I havnt had a surgery yet but it appears that rest, rest, rest seems to be the main thing that keeps being said. You may consider reaching out to a church. Blessings to you.  

• Posted

Hello Fozzybear I was wondering how you were. Hope everything is ok.
    • Posted

Hi Matron thanku for askin emotionally im gettin stronger but physically im in so much pain in my back tummy down the inside of my thighs and feel like ive been kicked between the legs and the bleedin is so heavy its drainin me..cd this b a normal period startin again or somethin else as all seemed to b fine until the day some internal thread came out xx
    • Posted

It could be a period Fozzybear because surgery does affect your menstrual cycle. Have you got painkillers?
    • Posted

Yes ive got some ibuprofen xx
  • Posted

Thankyou everybody for ur kind words it really means a lot to me to no people care..my children are bein fab and helpin me thru we are a strong little team and im sure in time we will b fine xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.