Stomach bloating

Posted , 7 users are following.

I recently found out I'm now lactose intolerant, I have eliminated dairy products but still having trouble with my stomach, after I eat o I start feeling bloated and then it feels like I can't breathe, I have been to my doctor and my lungs come back clear but when my stomach is bloated then I feel like I can't get any air, can bloating cause you to feel as if you can't breathe?

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i think milk actually helps you have a bowel movement, hot milk that is, it works better than most laxatives for me, almost immediate-1 hour to have a bowel movement for me but only when im very constipated. the dairy you need to avoid is BREAD, go research what they put in bread now days lol.

• Posted

Yeah it can, it pushes on your diaphragm and makes it hard to breathe, me and you have almost the same symptoms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.