Stomach cramps ruining everything

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all

Someone please help.

So i don't know if you saw my other thread but since withdrawal from mirt 45 to 30 The panic attacks have stopped and the morning anxiety is dying down

But what i get every morning without fail is the most debilitating stomach cramps

My doc and i both no i have a really high pain threshold but this is crippling me. Not just my stomach but my bowels are kicking right off to, i am immobilised because of it.

I'm living on pain killers which do help.

I just wanted to know if these are part of withdrawal and will they go away in a day or 2?

I can tough it out if that's the case. Everything else ie anxiety and fatigue are wearing off. I'm sticking to this dose for another 2 weeks at least

If the pains don't go away tho i don't know what to do. If mirt is causing all this i want off asap

Hope you are all having a good weekend

S x

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.