Stomach issues

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a thirty eight year old woman with 5 kids 4 under the age of six. Over the last year I have had pain in my left and sometimes right ribs dull ache under my sternum area and random pains that come and go within 2 seconds in my upper abdominal and right beside my belly button on both side. I also have an an achy back from my bottom ribs to neck. This is almost always there but eases up a little sometimes. My stomach has now decided to be bloated it looks I'm 3 months pregnant. I also have an issue with my ear pooping in and out and when this happens I can hear my breathing in my ear. It's like a fuzzy sounds.

My sternum is siore to touch the opening and my are ribs on out side are also painful to touch. I had a abdominal ultra sound that was clear an upper GI that was clear, blood work was good .anyone have these problems all the time. I'm so afraid it's pancreatic cancer that I have my self all worked up. My doctor says it's not but he doesn't know for sure. Any help out there

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Becka your ears are popping because of the stomach. When there is pressure in the stomach it affects the ear, nose and throat.

I get congested and feel like I'm suffocating when my stomach flares up. The site us clears when my stomach calms down.

• Posted

It just doesn't seem normal to have this kind of back and rib pain with out a diagnosis.
  • Posted

I know it can be frustrating. But keep the faith. Try adjusting your diet in the mean time and keep pressing your GP until you get an answer.
    • Posted

So I tortured myself again tonight and was on the pancreatic cancer sight picking out symptoms that match mine It made me sick in the stomach. Why do we do this to our selves it just makes us worse. But every time you google middle back pain and Rib and stomach pain that is all that comes up. this is why we need these sights so others can bring us back from our insanity. Please some tell me to stop googling it's ruining my health even worse
    • Posted

Becka, I know exactly how you feel I've been there. Google is both informative and destructive. It can cause a person to develop health anxiety. I was obsessed to the point of almost driving myself insane. I became depressed and always in a state of anxiety. Then when I was at my lowest I cried out to God and he heard me. I began to relax. That's important. The stomach does not tolerate stress and anxiety well.

Then he began to reveal things to me. I did my best to eliminate the stress, changed my diet, took the prescribed med, researched supplements that heal the stomach lining, got them and took them. Then the healing began.

It takes patience.

Becka you did the tests on your pancreas. It was fine. You do not have pancreatic cancer. Do not let that thought permeate your mind. Get rid of it.

Get the gall bladder test and probably get another endoscopy.

Another thing is all my stomach woes occurred after the birth of my child. Stress was the contributing factor. I could not balance my life.

So Becka place your Trust in God and all will be well.

• Posted

Thank you for your encouragement ! I was doing better thinking it was cancer till an obnoxious friend told me that you can only see up to 70 percent of the pancreas in an ultra sound. That set me off agin wondering if my doctors really believes it not cancer or he is just telling me this to shut me up. It's really getting expensive getting all these test. Wow it is nice to have contact in here with another believer in Christ. My problem is that I give it to God all the time then snatch it back and put it back on my own shoulders.
    • Posted

We have to place it all in HIS hands. When we interfere with things we make things worse. I learned that the hard way.

My stomach was coming along nicely and upon someone's suggestion I tried a natural remedy and it made things flare really badly. Set my progress back by about a month.

• Posted

I also get the ear popping. Like a serge in my ear I go deaf in an ear for a second then comes back! Never thought it was linked!
    • Posted

It's such a strange feeling when my ear pops and I hear my heart beat and breathing through my ear. It happens a lot when I'm overly exhausted. It's so strange.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.