stomach pain ,bloated,nausea,gurgling,back pain ,dizziness,tirednes,chestpain,loss of appetite etc

Posted , 13 users are following.

Ok so nearly 2 yrs now ive had stomach pain,nausea gargling even when ive eaten acid and burning in my stomach and esophagos,cramps in stomach and dull ache left side bloated etc went to 9 doctors who sed it seems more like IBS and anxiety ive had bloodtests and stool samples thats it oh and urine test,i did lose weight but put back on but still stomach pain and dizziness chest pain back pain and just feel empty stomach i lost my relationship of 16 yrs bcuz of this problem ppl think im a hypacondria yet my problem is that not everything shows on bloods yes they were normal but just bcuz there normal docs think thats it then when anxiety comes into play all docs blame it on that and ibs,ive begged for colonoscopy,endoscopy etc but docs wont have it just say summert would show on bloods and u wud lose weight and there wud b blood in stool,So now im stuck and got to try live with something all day everyday and not b the healthy me i was and not b the dad i want to b to my gorgeous daughter feel stuck in limbo has anyone else gone through similar situation ....... By the way im 30 neva trouble with stomach before i cud eat what i wanted before now cant eat what i used to got tested for h/pylori and crohns and vit b12 all normal,got told it cud b acid reflux aswell and omoprazole and lansoprazole doesnt do anything,buscopan doesnt either and back ache always tingles 😡lost faith in docs 

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi stoneroses86

I have been facing the same issue for 6 months now .. I have also told that it's IBS and anxiety ...I have done all test including colonoscopy and endoscopy..  I have tried everything... Did you get the solution for this...recently . I have started Bilva powder in morning to tighten the stool. let me know what have you tired and is anything worked for you

• Posted

This just sounds like me writing this. Everything the same. I was not coping with the pain a/e in Barnsley refused to help. They said i had been 36 times in the last last 6 months they could not find anything wrong, i was doubled up in pain, my daughter decided to take me out of Barnsley I went to St James hospital in Leeds A/E. I had tests, and was admitted straight away. To cut a long story short i was found to be having bowel problems, and now I am waiting on a 24 hour call for a operation to have a bowel Storma bag.

• Posted

I know how you feel, ive only had my symptoms for 6 weeks so I can only imagine how stressed I'd be if I were you. Ive already lost faith in my doctors ive been once a week since this started and I'm starting to feel like a hypochondriac even though the symptoms are real. Have you tried changing your gp? It seems so unfair that some doctors will refer you instantly. I hope you find answers soon x

• Posted

My boyfriend has been having similar symptoms he’s in pain every day feels ill most days stomach makes loud gurgling noises he’s had a colonoscopy normal results blood tests normal endoscopy normal but his stool sample was high for calprotecin 475 his result was should be 50 in a healthy person consultants think it’s ibs I’m not so sure as he’s losing weight it’s so frustrating as it’s debilitating and his life is on hold because of this 
  • Posted

Hi stone. I am having a flare up as I am typing. The left side of my stomach is gurgling a lot. I m extremely gassy. Wind and a excessive belching and nausea. I don't know how to relieve all these symptoms.😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.