Stomach pain won't go away, help!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Around a month and a bit ago I started having stomach pains that came on very suddenly. I am a 15 year old girl and usually in very good health. It wouldn't go away so I went to the doctor and she said that I had gastritis and prescribed me an anti-acid medicine. Took that for about 3 weeks and it wasn't helping so we went back and she referred me to a paediatrician. However, i starters throwing up regularly and passed blood clots every so often. Had blood tests done today and my blood sugar was a little high but will get the results in a week. I'm barely sleeping and can hardly eat anything. Was able to eat certain foods in the beginning but it's gotten to the point where even salad and water hurts. What should I do while waiting for my paediatric appointment?

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

be patient and wait for the solution to your problem. Hope all is well.
    • Posted

hello i also have stomach pains but my is stomach pain i do the number 2 and it hurts alittle bit and it comes and goes and i know what it feels like and i hope you get better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.