Stomach pulsating

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hi , does anyone else see there heart beat in there stomach ? It's quite weird to describe but it is very strong and peristant. Only 16 and been checked over just intrigued to see. I'm slim but have some excess belly fat which is lose. Could this be rippling from the pulse ?

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Ron,

Hope your pulsating in the excess fat is better. I as well have been feeling this pulsating in my lose belly fat and am not sure what it means. If you find out any solid answers lmk!!!

Thanks natasha97323

• Posted

I have it too! I am 28. it does not hurt and happens while I am standing or sitting but even more when laying down. When anxiety kicks in or I exercise it pulsates even more. The rhythm matches my heart beat.

so general consensus is this is normal?

• Posted

i also feel this as well and ive been worying about it all day i feel it in the middle of my tummy it just makes it all move

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.