Stomach troubles

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi it's me again. I suffer really bad at the moment with health anxiety, I also suffer with stomach reflux but this week it as been ten times worst. Mentioned this to my dr the other day and she said it's worst cause of my anxiety. Feel as through I could pull the middle of my stomach out. Can anybody reassure me please........

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes I truly agree health anxiety can be the worst, it makes everything worst then it is, I am totally with you on anxiety you have to just ignore it keep your mind busy with everything else and you eventually will forget about it.  Peppermint tea seemed to help lots with stomach issues. Your not alone we will all help you. 
    • Posted

Your so very welcome, this chat room has helped me a lot also, woman are very supportive.
    • Posted

That's good to know, cause at the moment my stomach is in turmoil and I need all the reassurance I can get at moment xx

• Posted

Dear Karen

Stomach issues are common, I had gastitis in peri, it didn't help as I have a hernia but I had alot of discomfort with it (nausea, loss appetite, burning, indigestion) x

• Posted

I picked up some ginger tea today because someone had mentioned that would help too. Have any of you heard that?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.