Strange feelings

Posted , 10 users are following.

I cant shake this feeling and it's horrible I don't know if its anxiety or depression it's so hard to explain but it definitely makes my anxiety worse.

How can I explain it.

It's not like everything doesn't seem real but everything seems different like my emotions are all wrong. I find it so hard to explain but it makes me feel like everything is just wierd!

My emotions seem unusual And like my emotions are too strong or I'm going crazy and everything is just unusual x it honestly makes me feel like I'm going mad because I cant explain it I cant research it to find out what it is x

It scares the life out of me tbh

its not dissociation or derealization as I looked into that and it doesn't feel like that at all

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Do your muscles feel crampy and tingling

• Posted

yeah a lot x my head tingle a lot too aswell as my legs and arms

my back and legs are very achy x

how long have you been on citalopram for now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.