Strange sensation to pass urine

Posted , 7 users are following.

hello, 

For the last week had the feeling of needing to pass urine a lot more than usual and like pressure some where inside me , that's the only way I can describe it , really weird no pain or burning !! Which makes me think that there is no infection ?? Anyone on here have had the same problem as me, because not sure what or how to explain it too my doctor, especially about the pressure bit and where it's coming from 😡😡Just too say I'm in my early fifties not sure if this has any significants ?? Any info would really help me .

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Anne

I forgot to mention.  One thing that  helps increase my flow are emptying two marshmallow capsules (available from the UK's most well known health shop)

into a mug of hot water.   I find an hour or so later my flow has increased.   You can also get marshmallow teabags but i've not tried them. Quite a lot of people have success using these capsules.  No they don't cure but without doubt they do help a bit and they are natural.     Look them up and see what other people say about their use.      My Doctor was quite happy for me to use them.

• Posted

Hi I have been having the same problem and I feel alot has to do with anxiety. I have an appointment with my obgyn this Tuesday. I was cleared from urologist. So I have myself thing that there is something growing on my ovaries. I have normal period. I had a little cyst that went away, I had an ultrasound back in March so I'm trying to convince myself that I will be ok. I am a worrier and tbis is making me insane 

I hope it's just from nerves and it will go away.

• Posted

Hello everyone. I just wanted to pass on some info as I was having the very unusual pressure when peaing. At the time this was happening to me I was only able to mostly trickle. I was also constipated too. I am a essential oil user so I did the research to see if I could help myself. I used Melaleuca, Rosemary, and Geranium oils. I mixed them with Fractionated Coconut oil and applied it to my vagina area. I also soaked a tampon in the oil and inserted into my vagina. I wasn't sure if I had a yeast infection or some other infection because I also had back pain. The first time applying was a great relief. It wasn't gone yet but it sure felt better. I kept applying it every day everytime I had to use tye bathroom. After about a week to 2 it was totally gone. I am 46 and am going through perimenapause. It sure does suck at times. I am so relieved. I just wanted to share my story.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.