Strange white spots/ patches on penis tip

Posted , 28 users are following.

these strange white spots have appeared on my penis, noticed them about 2 weeks ago.

anyone know what they are? i am going to visit my GP soon to get it checked out too.

i feel no pain or anything different than normal, can barely feel the spots.

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey I’ve been searching the web to find an answer and haven’t had much luck. I think I have something comparable to your photos. I completely intend to see my PCP soon just wanted to know if you had any insight on what it might be?
  • Posted

I have the exact same thing except not as dark white.. I’m also  circumsised and it’s only noticeable when I’m flaccid... I’m an extreme hypochondriac and I’m freaking the f*ck 

Out because I was scared it was serious... there are no outlets online to help me other than this.. there has to be other men with this... I also wear cotton underwear.. but I doubt that has anything to do with it... I’m really panicking because I love my dick.. and I pay extremely close attention to any changes... I’m not thinking it’s lichen sclerosis because those spots seem on top of the skin where mine look a little bit under the skin..... but I’m no professional.. we need someone who knows what this is fast.. because I’m freaked out to the point where my sex life is ruined because I automatically start thinking about it.

• Posted

Hey... just like always when I think it’s something it’s usually nothing... this was the case.. these white spots occur most commonly when you also have redness and soreness.. and the cause is  ballanitis which is just where your penis head gets irritated.. it goes away in a week or so of using steroid cream and moisturizer.
  • Edited

Did you see a doctor, and if so, what did they say?
  • Posted

I think I might have something similar not as white but I am not sure though I am also a hypochondriac which doesn’t help. If it is lichen sclerosus it’s an auto immune condition.

What I’ve been doing is  a Borax solution after I shower I apply the solution and  let dry and I read somewhere that washing penis with selsun blue if it’s balantis.

I’ve tired both but little to not much change. And if it’s auto immune I’ve read that probiotics can help with that, so now I am in search of a good probiotic to see if I notice any changes. Following as well for any updates 

• Posted

I think I might have something similar not as white but I am not sure though I am also a hypochondriac which doesn’t help. If it is lichen sclerosus it’s an auto immune condition.

What I’ve been doing is  a Borax solution after I shower I apply the solution and  let dry and I read somewhere that washing penis with selsun blue if it’s ballanitis.

I’ve tired both but little to not much change. And if it’s auto immune I’ve read that probiotics can help with that, so now I am in search of a good probiotic to see if I notice any changes. Following as well for any updates 

• Posted

it looks like they same mine, what is the answer of this?
  • Posted

Just wanted to leave an update. I actually never went to the doctor. As I stated in my original post mine was not as fully white as op I do wish op would came back and leave a follow up. The good news is it's still pretty much the same size and color if not maybe slightly better and its been probably over a year now. When fully erect its not noticeable at all.

Will keep following for any updates

• Posted

just wanted to add that I have completely cut out any drinking and smoking

• Edited

Hi everyone ...

just wanted to share my own experience.

I have some health problem regarding my liver (gallstones) since I'm a little boy (9 years old). I had some difficulties until this age to fully pull my foreskin until probably my 10 or 11, because it was stuck at the base of the penis.

Since then I have developed those kind of white spots on my penis, with from time to time (very exceptional) some forms of red points (inflammations) and (white something substance, that my doctor called a yeast, eclusively when I was young).

From time to time (also exceptionnal) the skin scratch ...

This thing, I have lived with, and showed it multiple times to some dermatologists (the first one told me that I had nothing, the second one, told me a few years later that itprobably was a lychen sclerosus).

I thought that I had a good alimentation (not a lot of meat and diary products, fruits and vegetables, drinking water etc ... except that I was probably eating to much sugar when I was young (in the morning with a lot of jam and bread, and in the afternoon with a lot of biscuits. I can't stop myself from eating a whole package of biscuits, or chips etc ...).

I have been reasonable drinking alcohol (from time to time, never in excess) and smoking (idem from time to time, not like a true smoker, cigarettes and pot). Practicing sport, and having a good hygiene.

I have never been really emotional, but always had the necessity to feel things, be in a good shape and feel good in my body. I lived for a few years with a blocking sensation at my sternum.

The situation of this "disease" was like the photo. One day I tried to cure my liver, visiting some doctors, naturopath etc ... I made some "liver washing" with a special cure, to remove my gallstones ... I also tried to solve potential emotional issues .... it was very intense I cried for a few days. Then I have focused on my breath, and managed to remove the blocage of my sternum, feeling a deliverance and that manifested itself by an orgasm.... Some days and weeks later, my skins problems on the penis almost totally disappeared (the dermato, wasn't able to notice anything and told me that my penis was normal, but there was still a little something).

The years have passed since then, and the problem has come back. It's like a living thing, sometimes it's more on the left side, sometimes it goes also on the right side). From time to time, I am able to remove the white skin, like if I was peeling some dried skin.

I can tell that I have a poor immune system, and that I am not flawless regarding my habits (even if I pay very much attention at what I'm doing).

I am 27 years now, I never had sex before this year, because I didn't wanted to transfer this thing to a potential partner, and during a long time I suffered from it.

Now things have changed, I finally had sex with a woman, being quite reassured by the diagnostic of the dermatos, and feeling in peace myself.

Problem is .... that I almost don't feel anything. I feel like it's cool to cuddle and give pleasure to a woman, I can ejaculate if I want to, but I don't really have pleasure around my penis when I make sex with a woman ...

I hope that someone will find those details useful ...

Wishing you my best,

Kind regards, Guillaume

• Posted

I didn't understand what does your liver have to do with your penis!!?

Also, I think you're causing damage to your body through stress, not through actual problem, and even if there was something, you are making it worse, don't do that ever, stop overthinking, and take actions, maybe your body is trying to heal and with your overthinking and stress that's not well managed, you could be delaying that.

Don't forget to explain to me what does your liver have to do with your penis?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.