Struggling today :(

Posted , 20 users are following.

Hello everyone...another struggling day in perimenopause ugh! I feel like I will never feel better and that I am just really losing it sad Please pray for me today.

Thank you!

1 like, 102 replies

102 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Becky!  I am sorry that you are having a rough time and feeling bad.  I understand completely and will say a prayer for you.  Take good care of yourself and keep posting here.  xx Elizabeth
    • Posted

Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for praying for me. I really appreciate it! I hope that day is going well smile

• Posted

Hi Becky, feeling exactly the same today.....hope you feel a little better....hugs and prayers all round xxx
    • Posted

Hi, im sorry that you are feeling that way today sad Its a horrible feeling. Im still feeling icky today, yesterday and last night were rough and the day after those days I feel spacey and anxious sad Thank you for praying and for the hugs. I hope that your day gets better. Hugs to you and I will be praying for you today. Take care!

• Posted

You're welcome.  I prayed that you will have relief from your symptoms and all those awful feelings that come with them.  

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth, your awesome! So many wonderful ladies on here. I hope that when I am passed this horrible stage that I can comfort someone feeling down. Are you still in perimenopause and what do you do to get through these feelings?
    • Posted

I've been in peri for about two years.  Some days are definitely tougher than others.  I'm working on improving my diet and hoping to get into some gentle yoga soon.  

• Posted

So you are going through all of this naturally? Have you noticed in the two years if any of your symptoms from the beginning have gone away or have you just learned to deal with them differently? Hope your having a good day
    • Posted

Hi Becky!  So far, I am going through it naturally.  I did have a couple of symptoms that lasted for a long time that are gone.  I had breast and underarm pain on one side that persisted for months off and on.  One day, I noticed that I hadn't had it in a while.  I also had achy knees for a while.  No rhyme or reason to any of it.  How are you today?

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth, I hope that you can keep going through this naturally smile Have you had any anxiety or depression at all? That is the worse for me.....the doom and gloom feelings. Im ok right now but this morning I had the whole crying episode ugh! I just wish that I could get over those feelings. Hope your day is going well smile

• Posted

Oh yes.  I know the doom and gloom quite well, as well as lifelong issues with anxiety.  I am just now getting slowly to a place where I understand that life can be better if I am mindful about self-care.  Totally know where you are coming from about the crying.  Today has been okay except for dealing with a possible UTI; not sure if there is infection or just irritation, which I had once before.  Hoping things get better for both of us!  😊👍
    • Posted

So you came through the doom and gloom stage....im glad! Scary place to be. It gives me hope. I feel like I have it a lot lately sad I hope like they say that this too shall pass. I just got results back from a possible UTI...negative. Guess just part of things changing. I hope yours is negative as well. Thank you for the responses smile Praying for all of us on here. Take care!

• Posted

Thanks... my previous one was negative and hoping this one is, too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.