Struggling today :(

Posted , 20 users are following.

Hello everyone...another struggling day in perimenopause ugh! I feel like I will never feel better and that I am just really losing it sad Please pray for me today.

Thank you!

1 like, 102 replies

102 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Becky, how are you doing today? I prayed for you in church this morning . I hope you soon see an improvement.
    • Posted

Hi Ruth, you are so sweet! I have tears in my eyes because of you doing this for me. Thank you so much for the prayers today. I really need them. Yesterday wiped me out sad I hope that your day is a good one and thank you again for being so kind. I am truly appreciative

• Posted

I'll keep you in my prayers, have you got a family to look after? At least I don't so when I have a bad day I can take it easy after work.

• Posted

Thank you Ruth! I do have a husband and kids and my Mom stays here every other week. They are all very good and let me just do whatever I need to do to get better smile Im hoping that I feel better soon because I want to feel good again. By the way are you through perimenopause?

• Posted

Hi Becky, I hope you start feeling better soon...Like you, I'm always afraid that I won't ever come out of a bad depressed state.I always ask my husband, "what if I don't get better, what if I get stuck like this? My husband has heard this probably a hundred times from me, and tells me, "You know we've been here many times,  it's going to pass, it always does." More or less what someone else on here said, "This too shall pass." So, just keep that in mind, because you are going to get better! You are not alone...you're not "losing it," biggrin and we'll be praying for you!

• Posted

Hello, thank you so much! Im so sorry that you are feeling bad as well. I just never expected every day to be so miserable sad Are you taking anything through this? Im only taking vitamins for now. I hope that I do make it out of this nightmare soon. Thank you for praying for me. I will be praying for you. Take care and please keep me updated on how you feel.

• Posted

Hi Becky, Since I started bhrt in January, I've done great except when my dosage needs upped, which unfortunately is going on right now, (I started on low doses) or the week before I'm supposed to start, and also in the middle of my cycle when I'm supposed to be ovulating. This sounds like a lot but before bhrt I was rarely happy, and was sometimes very depressed for 3-4 days at a time, many times every week. It was horrible. I also take an antidepressant, magnesium, vitamin d, and a gelatin formula that's supposed to help your skin and nails. I'm glad you have good family support, I hate to think where I'd be without mine. Of course we also have the wonderful ladies in this forum to interact with. I hope your responses included some suggestions that might be helpful. Of course, what works for one, might not for another. The important thing is to keep trying till you find what helps you. I know I'm a work in progress for sure! Lol Take care and keep us updated on your progress.

• Posted

My sister says "it will pass" to me too as she news my pattern, and she is always right but it's hard when your in the middle of a bad time, I know just how you feel.

• Posted

Hi Becky, hope you're feeling better....today is the worst day for me for a ling time....actually contemplating sivninv myself into psychiatric ward....Im so very scared....periods finished and I feel rock bottom....amy prayers and advice gratefully received xxx

• Posted

Hang in there sweety.

Praying for you. Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.

Praying for peace for you right now in Jesus name x

• Posted

I have been there and although you can't imagine it now it will pass. Big hugs and prayers your way.

• Posted

I agree Jaime

I've been there many times in my nine years of peri. True it does come back but I think we get better at dealing with it.

Truly the hardest time in my life x

• Posted

Hi, I will praying for you. Do you have any good light comedy movies that you can watch? I have been watching Christmas movies believe it or not. They comfort me. Try and remember to breathe right now and get your body to relax. I know it is difficult but you can do it! Please if you need to keep talking than keep posting here. We will answer.
    • Posted

Omg me too lol. They are on movies 24. How funny the things we have to do to keep sane x
    • Posted

Yeah but can't quite believe they are showing Christmas movies in July lol

• Posted

Omgosh! I would love that channel lol! You know that these Christmas in July movies were put there for us to get through this smile

• Posted

Ha ha great minds think alike. I was just thinking the same thing myself x
    • Posted

I live in Kent England. I am originally from south east London. Been in Kent ten years x
    • Posted

I hear that. I used to love the sun but I'm really struggling with our summer heat the last couple of days. It sets my nausea off which I have suffered with a lot in peri . It also sets off the palpitations. Damn I can't even enjoy the weather anymore how crazy is that ??

• Posted

Thanks so much Jamie, wish we could all get together for support....possibly our periods would sync though. Lol
    • Posted

Very sad....isnt it?! One day Im hoping we come out on the other side enjoying everything that we did before.
    • Posted

Thanks Becky, all of you support means millions ladies.....a bot better tonight had a cry earlier...know what you mean about Xmas films...make me cry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.