Stupid and pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Forget the depression forget the personality disorder! I'm still a pathetic stupid and horrible person! I've tried and failed to be nice, to be a better person but nothing worked! Guess I can't change who I really am? The next life I'm hoping will be better, I'll be loved or at least liked. I'll be a nice person someone who people want to be around. I will try so hard to be a good/better person...I really hope I get that chance, I wish that there is another life after this and I can try to be a better person, to have a better life and if not then I hope there's nothing...literally nothing! No memories, no heartache no nothing..just nothing !

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi dondons, long time since we last spoke and I'm sorry to read you're struggling so much, I have popped in every now and then and read with sadness how much you are still fighting with depression.

You remind me so much of my younger self and how no matter what anyone said, you are a good person, you are ill , health professional or personal, blah blah blah I could and did counter argue it all because I knew me and I knew better and let's face it they are paid to tell us that sh*t, right ? What do they know ? And yeah the meds may chill me out a bit but seriously I just want to save them up so I have enough to end this s**t, nobody gets my hell and never will, I hate myself and every time I try the world just kicks me back into touch with reality by my failure to achieve being, a good person, a good mom, a good anything, so I'm right and you're wrong, sound familiar ? Your fight my sweet is with yourself and only you can help yourself and give yourself a god damn break ! You are human, imperfect in a world that demands everything to be " the norm " an accepted ideology but guess what ? All that stuff is sh*t please please stop searching for answers no one can give you, love and accept your own being, you are precious, accept xx

• Posted

Hey you, long time no see/speak. How are you? And thank you for your advice although you probably know me well enough to know it's hard for me to take And listen to it. Hope you're doing well?

It's lovely to hear from you xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.