subutex detox

Posted , 2 users are following.

my last dose was 4 or 5 days ago im weak as a kitten and as being depressed iv barely moved off sofa for 2yrs iv heard excercise helps if I took cocodamol to help me up an about for 2 days will I detox again

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Lisa, why after 5 days off would you want to undo all your hard work. Cocodamol has opiate in it . You should start to feel better now. Can i just ask what was your last dose
    • Posted

hi thanks for replying , for 20yrs I was on any drug going ,4 yrs iwent on 80ml meth then tappered to 10 then switched to 8mg sub, ayr ago I was ok till 2mg which then had slight aches, copeable , when I had my last 0.4 last weds by sat was so ill I had cocodamol mon an tues but think its set me back as aching again .for 4 yrs iv not moved off my sofa with depression an put 7 stone on so the worse thing is no strenghth or energy I no excercise helps but havenot got strenghth to even getva shower any advice , if it wasnt for my kids id av scored once but I no it cant be just once so im percivering . ps soz bout spelling an grammar no patience .thanks
  • Posted

im on 90mls at the moment and am going to start reducing. If i was you id go back to your drug councellor and ask them to put you back on subutex cause youve used and stay on it , maybe just at 4mls till your in a better frame of mind and maybe when you finally reduce from it ,if at all, do it alot slower. Thinking of you
    • Posted

thanks anita, the drug team im with have been taken over by a private company, and they are refusing , ive got friends (well old aquaintences) who are on high doses of methadone and if not off in 6 months they lose thier script , each day is 1% better than the last so theres hope (I pray) .I was offered a 4 wk hosp detox months ago which is impossible as I have a 10 yr old , ive got 4 adult kids but 3 work full time an 1 in jail, ny youngest was in temp care 8 yrs ago as I was off my head on the crack , smack , I got him bk 10 mths later and relapsed wen hewas 4 but not bad social services now not involved now but the point is I cudnt put him in temp foster care to do hosp detox, anyway I really appreciate you replying and I hope u are ok thanks again.
  • Posted

thats terrible, how about the doctor ? I'm glad each day is getting better , i really admire your strength.Keep at it. Im having trouble getting my head round something. I passsed my driving test while on methadone other week, now people are saying i wont be able to drive till ive given a years worth of clean tests Anyone got any information. @ll be keeping an eye out lisa to see how your doing x
    • Posted

thanku, ru in the uk ive never hears of this here but well done in passing ur test il defo kewp u up to date and ul ask around about the meth thing , thanks for yr support, x
  • Posted

yes ,where abouts are you? ive been on the dvla site and my status for my licence is that i still have a provisional and they haven't accepted my pass yet. I'm in Spain at the moment and i bet when i get home theres a letter waiting.Well it was good while it lasted lol,no im gutted. speak to you tomorrow to see how you are x
    • Posted

in bury gtr manchester hope its there in post , if u get ur full licence can u lose it if caught with methadone in ur system as its prescribed an not like ur off ur head defo spk 2moz x
  • Posted

i thought that would be so but you have to give a year i think of clean tests and i gave a dirty one about 6mths ago and have said to my worker that i used occasionally. but its all coming back to bite me on the backside now i want to start on the right track. My key worker,doctor driving instructor have never seen me out of it, id like a break now ,pretty please. How are you feeling today. Im in spain at the moment and have redused my meth from 90mls down to 50mls,i did go to 30mls but abit to quick all in a week. Go home weds and going to ask my key worker to give me a script of 50mls for a week then go down another 10mls. have you got children at home, think you said you did cause was going to suggest NA if you can try that. I use to go but got a bit to much as i was really living a lie. Its not for everyone but i know a few that love it. Don't know what im going to do with my car lol. Im down south or id pop in and see you, keep up the good work x

• Posted

hi it must be ßo frustrating not being able to drive, u r doing great dropping meth but I couldnt do it that fast , I got off it once in 2000and the hrdest was from 5 mls down bet ur proud dropping 40 ml u shud be , yes 2 of 5 r at home my girls 22 and works full ti, e amd as no time for , me at tje moment cos I bought valium off street it he

pss tho, my 10 yr old son is pushing me to my limits wen jis sis not there as I no patiemce iv tryed na b4, not for me thanks for ur support and good luck on ur detox x psi CAN spell writing this lay down lol thanks again

• Posted

When did you get valium, can't get them for love or money down here lol I do get some tamazepam some times and they seem to do the opposite to making you sleep. 2 of them and im on one, get a good bit of housework or whatever done on them. Shouldnt encourage you. Just been offered a council place. Im in a 3 bed private rent at the moment by myself so rent wise i have to pay oer 200 top up a mnth, but they want me to view on thursday and move in Monday loads of pressure. Don't know what to do with all my furniture. Dont know if i want to downsize now, im so use to all the space but its the money. What to do is the question hey. i#'ll go ang have a look, if its well nice i'll take it i think. I bid on a 2 bed aswell and thats not gone and i've been shortlisted so while im there im going to ask about that . Have a nice day and stay strong x
    • Posted

have u got famkly as ul have to pay bedroom tax on a bigger place . as for the valium its just as hard round here, but found a lad who buys off internet they say 10mg but white I took 3 and my daughter was disgusted at the state of me so they worked but only use wen wen ab necessary as at pound each cant affotd plus dont need another addiction, its day 12 I thought id b ok but crappy today , how r u,im in a 2 bed flat so I sleep on couch at 1 point 4 of my 5 kids were staying , but theyre refurbishing b4 april I was promised a kitchen 6 yrs ago , so it cud be a while , good luck with househunting and detox thanks for being kind spk soon x
  • Posted

oh no, lets hope tomorrows a better day for you.I got to get the plane tomorrow. Its sh*te weather there aswell and i haven't brought a coat with me. Oh well.Yor so right about not needing another addiction but once in a while , ive got a daughter but she doesn't live with me ,she's all grown up and left home.. Still having to pay bedroom tax would be cheaper that here, just don't know what to do yet.Maybe when ie seen it i''ll be able to decide. keeep your chn up, better days to come,when don't know cause its different for everyone isn't it. speak to ya when i get home if not before.
  • Posted

thanks x
    • Posted

ur right the only time I feel like can do housework is wiv val, gotta stop, hopjn to try gym mon just 30 mins on treadmill I put 7 stone on in 2 yrs since I stopped crack, smack hope to keep intouch xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.