Sucidal thoughts

Posted , 8 users are following.

Simply that. 21 and it's all too much. 

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey nelebe 

Don't let this thought disrupt your happiness. Please think about the people who care and love you....they would always want the best for you...and you are a special and precious in A lot of people's eyes...and especially God's.....you are strong....don let this dark world take your happiness which God has given you....no one has the right to take it away.....be strong and confident....because no matter what Jesus will always be there for you!!!

• Posted

Thanks jemimah88932 I promise I won't let it thank you again jemimah you stay blessed sweetie❤️
  • Posted

Hi Nelebe, I truly hope that you are maybe feeling a little better .today,

Please, please let us know that you are ok, try to keep your spirits up,

Have you got any family to help or support you, or maybe a close friend..

Let us know how you are, we are all worried about you, I have got up to

Write this as you are on my mind... I was where you are now... but I have recovered well, take care, warmest wishes to you, Deirdre xx

• Posted

I know, God bless you.  Yes depression is so difficult to cope with, makes us very unhappy and fed up with life.  We wonder how we can go on.  I have battled for over 20 years.  You will find the strength, as I have, because I say to myself I will not let this illness win.

I know it is no consolation me telling you do not despair, that to you it is probably empoty words.  I care so very much about all the people here.  I feel for us all.  We are all suffering.  Depression takes everything away.  Try and fight please.  I know it seems impossible.  You just want to curl up and let the world go away. 

Remember we are all here for you.  We all care.  I worry so very much about the young people.  I hope you have got support from family, friends and professionals.  Turn to those who can support you.  Don't be afraid to reach out for help. 

Keep in touch with us, and we will support you all we can.  We care, I care.

• Posted

Thank you anne240 I really apriciate it ❤️ It does feel like that like you just wat it all to be over. But I'm learning to trust my struggle and to never let the thought of suicide cross my mind agin
  • Posted

How are you doing? My thoughts have been constantly with you, as have everyone elses on this forum. Just staying in touch here will be one kind of support. Please use all the support you can find. Thats how important it is for human beings to help those who are suffering. We want to help and we have to, in any small way we can.

Thinki ng get well thoughts Nelebe

• Posted

Your local NHS trust will have a Crisis Number to call or you can visit them at A&E. They will help you get thru this
    • Posted

Unfortunately Nelebe is not in UK she is in America so I don't know what support she will get there without having to fund it herself
  • Posted

Hi Nelebe - life can be bloody hard work, but please stick with it!

I've felt suicidal myself. I was ready to kill myself 3 years ago ... and, more recently. But, somehow, I got by. I've survived. And I'm certinly not a strong person.

Getting through something as bad as suicidal feelings is far from easy. In my experience, it requires the help of others. I couldn't do it by myself. I didn't have the ability to tell anyone - except my GP - that I was suicidal (3 years ago). But other people - my family and friends - could see that I was severely depressed. They helped me. These days I'm more open with my problems.

Try - if you can - to let others know. Get help.

• Posted

Nelebe288,

Stick with us here we can help you thru. In the UK we have smaritans, its a charity and they can talk to you. I am sure there would be something similar in the US.

If not stick with us here and we can try to help you thru as best as posiible until you can get help

Jimmy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.