Sudden Muscle weakness, Joint cracking and popping?

Posted , 40 users are following.

My age is 29, from the last 4-5 months I have been experiencing strange symptoms. All my joints are cracking, muscles are weakening day by day. It appears that the Flesh beneath skin is vanishing. Sometimes I feel mild pain while moving my joints. Mild nausea, previously I had bowel movement once in 3 days now it is on daily basis, it seems like the body is not able to properly absorb nutrients. I can see losse skin on my hands, arm pits etc. The strangest thing is that if I put flashlight under my hand then I can clearly see the veins, why the flesh had become transparent? Hair loss from all over body, especially from the scalp. 2 Months ago I gone through a number of tests and the only thing came up was Vitamin D deficiency (23 ng/ml). Montly dose of 200,000 IU was prescribed. Itchining on skin, it gets red too quickly. What all of these symptoms may meanm not that I do smoke about 10 Cigrates a day and slo take Tea 2 times a day. Furthermore I was not tested for Kidney and Thyoroid. Could there be any problem with these two?

5 likes, 153 replies

153 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Just been for conciling with the wife. The concilsor has convinced the wife it's a good thing to crack joint it allows everyone to relax.

Ah ah...... mad people in this world

• Posted

Yes still around not sure for how long. Doctors have said I'm in perfect working order.

I feel so bad like things are moving all over my body it up to my head now, shedding load of crap from my skin. eyes in pain, joints in pain, cramps and cracking all the time.

I'm going pray that what I have is a passing thing as no one is able to tell me what it is.

• Posted

I am wondering if any of the people with these issues

Took Cipro antibiotics or

Anyof the others in the

Cipro

Family of antibiotics, as far

back as a few months or

year before these symptoms

Started?

• Posted

Marina, I never took any antibiotics. The doctors really do not know what caused my cellular breakdown
    • Posted

Ok ty, was curious because I'm having allot of same problems and they think it's from the floxy antibiotics they gave me over the last few years and I had just gotten 3 more sets for UTI's and I can barely move anymore. It's antibiotic poisoning from the Cipro catagory of antibiotics.

• Posted

Marina, I certainly have heard of people suffering from antibiotics. My case is due to myopathy, muscle breakdown. You can get a blood or muscle sample test to check for those antibiotics if it's the cause

• Posted

They may do a ck enzyme test to check for muscle damage. You can also ask for a miochondrial breakdown blood test
    • Posted

Thank you. I've had every test I can think of. If I can help message me

• Posted

i'm experiencing something a bit similar, I am having full back and neck no joint poping. My joints just won't crack and I become stiff, I have done research recently and it appears something is wrong with my right side of my SCM muscle in my neck, I am having problemings raising my traps when lifting weights. Stiff joints that wont crack or pop and muscle weakness when symtpoms appear. I am fine right now but yesterday I felt like I couldnt lift my arms up for two hours during an episode. I hope you find an answer soon, I am going to my GP this week to get a refer to an ENT.

• Posted

I still have problems with my traps. My neck muscles are soft but I lost a lot of subcutaneous fat. I can tell you that if you are seeing any recovery at all, that's a great sign. Mine has not improved

• Posted

I am slowly going down hill since May of this year. I was fine all winter long, was playing sports and doing better (I was suggested I have Chronic Fatigue by my GP) I started working out more than I have done in 2 years, then it hit me in May. My neck started getting stiff/sore couldnt turn it sometimes, got dizzy, then an hour later no symptoms and I am fine.

Some other symptoms I have include

pain in the neck, right half upper near my juglar area, ballon feeling sometimes, swelling pain like, just hurts to touch. 

Feels like something is in my throat when swallowing, punching out of my adams apple.

losing my voice.

phlegm.

stiff neck can't turn it.

Weakness in my legs and arms.

It can be 3 or more smyptoms all at once, sometimes it doesnt even happen. I have been fine days, worked 10 hours somedays, been up 18 hours beach all day, pool, etc no problems. Other times it hits me just before I am doing an activity or work, lasts 1-2 hours then goes away, very minor pain afterwards. 

I have no idea whats going on.

• Posted

Have you been to a rheumatologist? They'll rule out anything autoimmune. I had to have an endoscopy done on my throat it got so bad

• Posted

I tried: 

Ginger, cocking it with food (in large amount)

Charcoal tablets 

Vitamin C  (suckable tables of large dose)

I avoided any sources of L- arginine 

For now I am observing significant improvements 

Warning: As the amounts can vary person to person pls consult your nutrition heath professional before you take them.

Pls pass it to others 

Good luck

• Posted

Thanks for your info. I was misdiagnosed by the Mayo Clinic. I do not have CFS, I have myopathy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.