Suddenly blurred vision in Left eye due to regarding blood came over retina

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

My name is Rishabh from India and 29 year old. I am suffering from eye problems. Before 20 days ago, i wake up in the morning and suddenly I found that i can't see properly with my left eye. I went to eye speclisist doctor and they examine and said that blood comes over the retina, they check my eyes Fluorescein Angiography and OTC and said blood coming due to vien by unknown source so that Laser treatment is required in my left eye . I am so afraid that how this problem occurred in this age of 29 and so worried for my right eyes.  Can you please tell me how can I prevent from blindness from my left eyes and when i got clear vision after Laser  and my right eye will not affected by this. I will very thankful to you.

Regards

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You'd need to know the cause of the bleeding. According to Wikipedia:

"Retinal haemorrhages, especially mild ones not associated with chronic disease, will normally resorb without treatment. Laser surgery is a treatment option ..."

Is there any point in the vision of your left eye that is completely black, completely blind – indicationg something has burst through the retina? Is the image you perceive with your left eye diminished (compared to that with your right eye) – indicating swelling of the retina surface?

• Posted

Thanks for reply, no there is no any point which is completely black or blind in left eye.

The perceive images viewing blurred by my left eye and I can feel blood clot at some point over the retina as compared with my right eyes.

The doctors had done frist laser sitting and they examine it again after 3 week.

• Posted

One most important thing I forgot to tell you that doctors said that it is vasculitis in my left eye.
    • Posted

Wikipedia again:

"Retinal vasculitis is very rare as the only presenting symptom. ... for those patients who present with only vasculitis of the retinal vessels, great investigative effort (Chest X-ray, blood test, urinary analysis, vascular biopsy, ophthalmology assessment, etc.) should be undertaken to ensure that a systemic disease is not the hidden culprit."

• Posted

I already done some test like blood test, chest X ray but every thing is normal like sugar, diabetes, TV etc. I already told you doctors had started laser treatment and already done frist laser and after 3 week I will again go to doctor, they will observe again and will do further treatment or after some time surgery may be needed if no benefit with laser. . Thay said it will long term process.
    • Posted

Hi Rishabh - good luck to you. I had something called Eales disease when I was 16 years old. Woke up with blurry vision in my right eye and had to go for immediate laser treatment as well. I am 30 years old now and havent had any further eye problems. So don't worry, it will all go fine. If you are in India, I would strongly suggest you go to Sankara Netralaya in Chennai. They are the best eye doctors and that is where I got mine done as well. Let me know if I can be of any further help.

• Posted

Hi nip25054,

There is one question coming in my mind, you was suffering from retinal vasculitis, have you sufferd with bleeding over the retina?, when you looking up over the sky then blood came and when you looking straight blood goes out? Please reply sir.

I had already mail to Shankar Neyralaya with my case and reports and waiting for their reply.

• Posted

Also - Eales disease which I had is also a type of vasculitis so dont worry - proper and timely treatment is what is needed and you have received that. You just need to take care of your eyes on a regular basis and it will be fine. Good luck
    • Posted

Thanks sir for valuable reply your answer is giving me positive feeling and now I can feel some relax. Again thanks for your reply sir. Yes I am Indian,Delhi , you too? My doctors is from AIIMS. New Delhi.
    • Posted

I am Indian too. Good luck and my pleasure. Your eyes will be fine. Just rest as much as you can right now
    • Posted

Hi,

Thanks. But doctor said to me you can work your daily routine work and do not pull heavy weight. but I had taken 3 days rest after that today I came back my office, I am a computer programmer.

• Posted

Hi Rishabh 89680: I wish you all the best, I hopp is nothing and with GOD is willing every thing will be OK.

My sister has also problems with her right eye the doctor said she had Fluid in the back of her eye. they do no know where is comming from?

she is giving Injections one per month with eylea but did not do any good yet. Lately she has Fluorescein Angiogrp vienIs calledWide field FA OD test at the hospital and the report was no peripheral ischemia. Normal vascular flow. Foveal leakage. the doctor does not know how to treat it.

He said they will have meating about it and I am worying sick about it? I need some help any body had simmilar problem Please give me some informations as of what to do?

• Posted

Hi Youlia,

Yes we have believe to God. In my case doctors started my treatment with laser if no benefit will be there then surgery will be needed. Ask with your doctor for laser surgery and keep inform me. Gud luck..

• Posted

Hi Rishabh 89680: Thank you for repliyng to me so fastand may God Bless you. My doctor said laser treatment is no good for my sister it will leaf her with big dark circle if we do laser for her. so we did not go for it.

that's why she started on injections once per month. now for the next two weeks she will do CT then we will see what she will do? I heard that in india there is some good doctors I was wandaring if they will be able to get rid off the fluid from my sister's eye. I do not mine to take her to india if I know they will be willing to do some good for her. Thanks again please keep in touch we might be able to help each other in a long run. Good luck.

• Posted

Oh can understand. Have you contact with any hospital or Doctors in. India. My doctor Mr, Rohan chawla is from Aiims hospital , New Delhi,India. You can find his contact details over the Internet, may be he will help you for. Your sister.
    • Posted

Hi Youlia,

Is there is any precautions suggested by your doctor for your sister. Please tell me.

• Posted

Hi youlia26347

Maybe your sister just has serous retinopathy. That, if luck is on her side, should clear up by itself.

It's something I think I may have and fear that dyes and injections might do nothing but cause additional stress, possibly making it worse. In the past I've had the occasional patch of psoriasis and wet eczema which after some months has healed leaving only a light mark – I'm wondering if serous retinopathy isn't just another stress reaction along the same lines, only affecting the eye rather than the skin.

• Posted

Hi nip25054,

how are you sir, I hope you are fine and eyes too. Sir how many laser done in your eyes. Can you please provide your contact number details or Facebook id? it will help me after talk with you.

• Posted

Hi nip25054,

how are you sir, I hope you are fine and eyes too. Sir how many laser done in your eyes. Can you please provide your contact number details or Facebook id? it will help me after talk with you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.