Suddenly blurred vision in Left eye due to regarding blood came over retina

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

My name is Rishabh from India and 29 year old. I am suffering from eye problems. Before 20 days ago, i wake up in the morning and suddenly I found that i can't see properly with my left eye. I went to eye speclisist doctor and they examine and said that blood comes over the retina, they check my eyes Fluorescein Angiography and OTC and said blood coming due to vien by unknown source so that Laser treatment is required in my left eye . I am so afraid that how this problem occurred in this age of 29 and so worried for my right eyes.  Can you please tell me how can I prevent from blindness from my left eyes and when i got clear vision after Laser  and my right eye will not affected by this. I will very thankful to you.

Regards

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had what sounds like same thing.  They said the blood was a branch retinal vein occlusion.  I did the fluorescine test also and my doctor decided not to treat with laser because she said that laser can distort vision permanently so we waited to see if it would resolve on its own and it has.  I still have macular edema from it but it continues to improve.

you may want to ask your doctor about what mine said and see if it would be harmful to wait a bit.  Good luck.

mine came from coughing for 6 weeks and my blood pressure went up when I coughed so violently.

• Posted

Hi jeanne68307,

Have you problem with cough. Means when you was coughing, then there is and side effect on your eyes? I am also suffering from coughing. Please reply. And how your eyes now.?

• Posted

hey rishab,

can u please tell me any blood visel jan is there in ur eye.

• Posted

Hey rimi,

Doctors said that problem I have of retinal new vessels and possible old vasculitis. What happened with you?

• Posted

Hey rishab,

For me from past 2 month broken blood vessel in my right eye  corner. went to doctor but no clue they are saying eye infection.but after getting drop also no cure.u have any idea.

• Posted

Hi rimi,

Have u blurred vision from this? I have no idea about broken blood vessel. Please take another opinion from other doctors. Your are belonging from which country and city?

• Posted

Bangalore india.No vision wise no problem in my right eyer.but i am worried bcz my left eye vision is less even after spex also it is blured.

so that is why i asked

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.