suffer from acid reflux please help

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi to every one smile

I'm suffer from acid reflux many years ago I'm depression cause I try every thing from medication to herbs but I still have reflux I'ts weird cause It's from water more than any thing I'm thirsty so much but I'm scared to drink cause i know it will cause me reflux sad 

I have also indigestion in the form of burping , gases bloatin at upper stomach even from water I have also consipation 

I don't know what to do I go to doctors and they say you have just H pylori and gastritis  and no need for endoscopy but I'm sared , stress and I think alot for this proplem food is make me scared and i think alot befor i eat any thing , I don't drink or eat any thing harm for stomach but i still have this proplem and with water more ,I had food poisning many times but when I stoped eating out side home no more poisning , I don't have nausea exept if i eat or drink something i didn't like,also vomiting i don't have it exept if i want to vomit by putting my finger in my mouth to vomit , i'm depression really please give me support and help me , sorry for bad english I hope to understand me , thank you all smile

1 like, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

For me the apples is not good because make more acid in my stomach.  Apples but no banana need more acid for digest it in my stomach. Also I can't eat row carrots, radish, garlic. I can eat row cabbage but not boiled one. I eat very much boiled carrots and potatoes. Also I eat row avocado, raspberry, strawberry and grapes (without peel).
    • Posted

Hello Relu , this is very good that you keep away from harmful food and keep the good for you stomach , what you think about water melon I think it's good also grape It's nice also

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.