suffer from acid reflux please help

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi to every one smile

I'm suffer from acid reflux many years ago I'm depression cause I try every thing from medication to herbs but I still have reflux I'ts weird cause It's from water more than any thing I'm thirsty so much but I'm scared to drink cause i know it will cause me reflux sad 

I have also indigestion in the form of burping , gases bloatin at upper stomach even from water I have also consipation 

I don't know what to do I go to doctors and they say you have just H pylori and gastritis  and no need for endoscopy but I'm sared , stress and I think alot for this proplem food is make me scared and i think alot befor i eat any thing , I don't drink or eat any thing harm for stomach but i still have this proplem and with water more ,I had food poisning many times but when I stoped eating out side home no more poisning , I don't have nausea exept if i eat or drink something i didn't like,also vomiting i don't have it exept if i want to vomit by putting my finger in my mouth to vomit , i'm depression really please give me support and help me , sorry for bad english I hope to understand me , thank you all smile

1 like, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I used to suffer from IBS, amongst other things - feeling nausea used to really get to me. Month in month out, tried many medications which had little or no effect on me. In my case I think it was down to stress. Like you water and eating various foods seemed to cause it to become worse. I had CAT scans, etc which showed up nothing, and an Endoscopy showed nothing abnormal. Loperamide Hydrochloride was prescribed for when I had severe diarrhea with the IBS, that used to work. I used to take Lansoprazole once a day which worked for the acid reflux.

Hope that is of some help for you.

• Posted

Hi disabled i hope you are fine Thank you for support , yes you are right stress can be worse than any illness and make the proplem worse than it is so we hope we can find a solution for stress first maybe if we were busy by work or any activity that be much better 
  • Posted

Hi Serah thanks u so much for keeping the communication flown . i just want to tell u that i was reading something online last night . some people say that they use Aloe Cure and it works for them so i think we might try it and see what happen. if u need the phone number or any information from them let me know . check on Aloecure online .let me know what u think.

• Posted

Hi Donatuse , how are you today I hope you are fine , thank you for the help and support really and Aloe cure I didn't read about that so I must search on google about it and If I want help I will ask you right away , I want to tell you about ginger it's very helpful really put little from ginger in yogurt mix it and eat it 2 time at day it's really calm the stomach , also i change the water by mineral water it's more light on stomach I will try this and see if it's better than the other water , so Donatuse try the ginger and yogurt and let us see what's happen , talk to me soon ok have a nice day .
    • Posted

Hi Serah how are you doing?  Has been couple of days since I talk to u due to time . Well my stomach was doing ok for some days but now it start all over again this pain is very frustrating . What kind of ginger are u talking about ? Is it the soda ? Please let me know.  Hope to hear from you soon and thank u very much. 
    • Posted

hello Donatuse I'm fine thank you what about you ?

I'm glad that your stomach is fine for some dayes and it's like me I get better for dayes then the proplem is come back again so we wait for better days again , about ginger no I don't mean ginger soda I mean naturl ginger root and powder It's very hrlpful really If you write about ginger on wikipedia you will find helpful article , read it , have a nice day donatuse talk to me soon 

• Posted

Hi Serah how are u doing ? And how is ur stomach and everything else?  My acid is really getting worse I can't sleep at night or eat anything . But guess what? I was just doing a research on line last night so I found out that there a simple procedure call Esophyx 2 Tip no surgery ask ur Doctor about it . Am planning to do it very soon . But I have an appointment with my GI doctor next Tuesday.  And I will discuss that procedures with him ...hope u feel better soon . 
    • Posted

hello Donatuse I hope you are fine , I'm so sorry about what you are feeling maybe if you quit dinner for couple fo days and just eat some yogurt and apple and see what's happen , don't eat tomato at all it make it worst 

I read an article about chinese cure with water , they drink just about 2 cups of water at morning on empty stomach then thy wait for about 45 minute before eating , this thing help stomach and inestine to be clean and become more healty so what you think about that , try this cure for couple of days and see what's happen , I try this and it's difficult at first cause of reflux but later I feel beter at day but at night my digestion become not good and reflux back , I will keep trying this and hope the best .

about the proceduer , Is it a surgery and is that cure the reflux proplem , I will read about this , I hope you all the best for the appointment and tell me what going on at apponitment , God bless you , talk to me soon ok 

• Posted

Hi Sarah--- even I am in the same boat... You can try this out add cumin seeds to the boiling water.....and drink....
    • Posted

hi vivekk thank you for replay , how are you I hope you are fine , I will try the cumin thank you very much , like i say to Donatuse on previously comment that ginger is very helpful for the stomach you can mix it with yogurt and eat it twise ady you will notice the different on stomach it become calm and ginger has the abikity for heaking the inflamed stomach ,also you can try ginger whit honey and water it's very good also, try this and let me know , have a nice day 
    • Posted

I am doing ok.... Had ultrasound today waiting for the results... Taking nexium for now.... Let's see how is ur reflux going on....😄
    • Posted

I hope the results is fine don't worry , my reflux sometimes is good and sometimes is not  but maybe gigestion is the main cause to reflux so I will keep trying and hope for the best , when you get ultrasound results let me know have a nice day . 
  • Posted

Do any of yall get the feeling of something stick in ur throat and having to clear it and swallow alot and ur throat burns along with stomach issues?
    • Posted

Hello jeromy , I have mucous at my throat that give the feeling of something stick on the throat also acid reflux can make the same feeling with the heartburn , thats all cause of stomach proplems so we have to cure the stomach first so all things that you feel will go away , also maybe if you have nasal congestion and produse alot of mucous , the mucous stick in yiur throat that give the same feeling also 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.