Suicide

Posted , 15 users are following.

Well I'm gonna take 28 norgesic pills after I drink 4-5 glasses of scotch. I hope they will do the job.

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Dear Chrusal

​What is making you does that, can you call now a therapist or a distress centre by telephonel, they will help you to pass this crise. Please do not take thoses pills, you may not die but wake up even worse than you are now. Do you know any person around you, who can help you, lessen your pain. If you can tell me more about what want for being better ?

​I am very sorry for you.

• Posted

It's obviously a cry for help, I hope that you are still with us today,

I know all too well how depression creeps up and no matter how hard you try or whatever the doctor gives you to lift you up doesn't always work.

I live with physical severe pain everyday every hour and I have to take morphine for it but because I've been on it so long now my body has got used to it so I might as well not bother, I am depressed all the time I can plaster a smile on my face and to the outside world I'm coping when the truth is I'm not I'm not religious but some days I'm screaming just take me, let me die! And yes I mean it I don't get much support from my family my partner has blood cancer and I can't talk to him about it so I'm in a rut.

I haven't slept properly now for over 2wks and the thoughts in my head just won't go away.

Then I self analyse and in my head I'm thinking would anyone miss me? Should I just call it a day n be done with it but I remind myself of the patients I nursed when I was a nurse and I remember the children babies who didn't get to grow up the parents whose pain was so raw you could see them willing their child to wake up and of course they didn't,

I'm not going to lecture you but I can tell you this there are people who care and there are people who can help you understand why you feel so bad, I can't tell you the amount of shrinks I've seen who have given me the same advice time n time again so now I won't go I take antidepressants sleeping pills and a whole catalogue of different drugs, I am in end stage kidney failure I have c.p and many other health issues the reason I keep going? Is because I see people who so desperately want to live but they are dying and I know they would give anything to live so if your attempt to kill yourself has failed remember this you are NOT alone there are people who care and those thoughts in your head are the thoughts you put in there so all I can say is please don't give up life is short enough as it is and maybe today will be a good day but never give up hope maria

• Posted

chrisal96,

I wouldn't if I were you.

That combination may cause you to become drowsy and you might fall or trip and wind up on the floor.

Gotta think about these things.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.