Suicide

Posted , 13 users are following.

In light of the news that Kate Spade was found hanging in her Park Avenue apartment this morning, at 55 years old, I just want to encourage anyone who is feeling suicidal to get help, and get it quick. Saw a quote about suicide that said something like "a permanent solution to a temporary problem". Kate leaves behind a 13 year old daughter. Please, please, please if you are feeling this way, know that it's hormones, find someone who will help you, if they don't, find someone else who will. 

Love you all my meno sisters! XOXO

8 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Love to you, Suzanne, and all ladies here... I'm always grateful for your support.

• Posted

Omg this is so sad but I understand why she did this .. the anxiety and fear that unbalanced hormones can do can actually send a person crazy .. I’m suffetjng so much with mine I’m so anxious paranoid convinced my hubby is cheating  🙄 my heart tells me he isn’t but my head is playing tricks on me .. tbd mind is a very powerful thing .. my heart goes out to all the family and friends of this lady and  I just wish somebody was there to help her god bless Kate xx

• Posted

It is scary how powerful our minds are.  Glad that you are here!  I wish someone could have helped Kate, too.
  • Posted

Suzanne I am horrified to read this... Concur with all you have said.. I pray she rests in peace. Love to you also 😢CK

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.