Support from all directions always help :)

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've had my best day so far in 10 weeks. 

I don't want to count my chickens before they have hatched but today this group and my own fb support group have kept me so occupied that the intrusive thought that has been bothering me for 10 weeks is almost gone,it's like a cop able faint hum.

So too all of you here and in my own group,I thank you from the bottom of my heart xxxx

5 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Glad to be able to share our stories.. It does help. I had a tough day but got some new meds today so will see how it goes. I have a barium swallow test on Monday to see why I feel like something is stuck in my throat. I have acid reflux so hoping for good news. This can all be caused from my panic/anxiety attacks.. I pray daily for myself and all of you. 
    • Posted

Hello yes great to talk to other people who understand.  I do hope you get on OK with the barium meal.  I had tummy problems recently and very bad nausea.  I think it may have been connected with anti depressant withdrawal, although I did stop last year.  Anxiety does give us so many different feelings.  Take care
    • Posted

Me too Tonya. 

Woke up feeling a little awful. Well actually a lot awful but I'm hoping that will level out soon. Had a tiny glimpse of normal ness last night so them days will soon connect with a bit of luck.

I do hope the new mess work for you. It's so fruastrating trying to find one that actually works xxx

• Posted

Awesome to hear you had a great day Gillian. Puts a smile on my face. Hope there's many more to come.
    • Posted

We will all get there Ashley.

i don't know when or how but it's just a matter of our brains joining the dots xxx

• Posted

We will all get thru this. I went to my grand daughters soccer game this morning so far been a good day. Thanks for all the chats it sure helps. I pray daily for all of you. ☺ hope everyone has a good day..
    • Posted

Hello Tonya, thank you for your encouraging message.  
    • Posted

Thank you Tonya,

Glad you have had a good morning 😊 Ihad a few good days during the week but yesterday was a bad day felt horrible.   Stayed in all day, had to near enough false myself to have my shower and hair wash, but I did it and went to Sainsburys, when I was in there it was awful,  I felt dizzy my balance went bad I was hot and then shivery, legs felt funny. So fed up with it, I just wanted to go home, that's how I feel a lot lately when I'm out I can't wait to get back home again.  A lot of the time I don't even want to go out but make myself.  Also this gastritis I have is getting me down it's been over three months I was treated for h pylori since then I have taken lansoprazole for two months and have stopped that a week ago, symptoms feel better sometimes abit but it's giving me pain in my neck and throat, I also got earache and jaw and teeth ache all my body seems to hurt also fed up 😔

• Posted

My morning isn't going so good. Woke up freaking out over my throat stuff. Feels like something is stuck in my throat. All my test so far have came back fine. I have acid reflux so with my anxiety of being scared over the unknown I'm thinking it may be just my crazy thoughts. I go tomorrow for a barium swallow test so hopefully I get some answers. Everyone thinks I'm crazy.. Ugh all your symptoms are from anxiety.. We just gotta pray for each other that it does get better.. Xxx
    • Posted

Good luck for tomorrow with your test Hun.

I have that also today, feels like something is in my throat and when I eat feels like it gets stuck 😔.  Looking forward to feeling better.  Starting new job in just over a weeks time, hope I'm going to feel ok, it's embarrassing xx

• Posted

Thank you Tina.. Good luck to you also.. Yes it can be embarrassing but there's so many that deal with the same issues as us. Me too I wanna be normal again.. AND WE WILL BE !! JUST GOTTA KEEP OUR FAITH AND PRAY ALOT.. GOD IS GOOD AND HE DOES LISTEN.. 😘
    • Posted

When I had the needle prick injury and all this anxiety started..I did a 9 day Novena prayer for health.

I must admit at this point I was just desperate and hoping for anything,anybody to help me. 

Now some may think it coincidence but on day 10 I rang the surgery for my results again( I'd rang very day up until that point) and the receptionist said that my test results where not showing up on the system and she would get the nurse who did my bloods to ring me as soon as she got in.

20 mins later,the phone rang and the nurse told me that every test result was negative :D

Im a Roman Catholic but will admit I lost my faith many years ago.

This brought my faith back. 

• Posted

Hi Tonya,

thx for your reply.  After I wrote that yesterday I made myself get ready and go shopping with my bf,  I ended up feeling so much better, had a nice day then in the evening went for a nice meal, even had a glass of wine :-). I felt so much better, hopefully will have days like this more often.  Hope all is well with you x

• Posted

Your very welcome Tina.. I'm so glad you had a good time.. Little steps at a time is what you need.. I went for my barium swallow test and the good news is no cancer but I do have severe acid reflux and a hiatal hernia. Hoping to hear from the doctor for further treatment.. So hopefully my anxiety gets better once I get the proper meds.. But maybe I can rest easy nothing no cancer

. ☺ xxx 

• Posted

Dear Tonya,

Very pleased for you that there is no sign of cancer 😊

Good luck I hope you recover well with medication and quickly. X

• Posted

Thank you Tina ☺ I hope we all get better soon.. ❌❌❌

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.