Support from all directions always help :)

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've had my best day so far in 10 weeks. 

I don't want to count my chickens before they have hatched but today this group and my own fb support group have kept me so occupied that the intrusive thought that has been bothering me for 10 weeks is almost gone,it's like a cop able faint hum.

So too all of you here and in my own group,I thank you from the bottom of my heart xxxx

5 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've had 2 ok days as we'll girls. I think maybe things could be looking up for us.

So glad you and your bf had a lovely day Tina. Write it all down,just to remind you on a bad day that good days do come.

Tonya...I hope with all my heart that your tests give you some answers and your anxiety is relieved xx

• Posted

No change in meds for my acid reflux for a week. If it don't change onto another med. I'm trying to stay positive but this feeling in my throat is driving me crazy. Wish there was something to numb my throat so I don't feel it. They say its from my anxiety.?!? Anyone else have a feeling of something in your throat? Thank you gillian xxx
    • Posted

I think it's very common Tonya. I personally don't have it but I've read lots and lots that have.

I think what it is....you may of felt a sensation in your throat when you where in a anxious state and thought " that feels uncomfortable" and then felt more anxious..So now your focus is on your throat.

I was the same with my teeth. I couldn't focus on anything else.

its getting better now the mess are settling in and I can think more rationally.

When I'm not anxious,on good days...the thought doesn't bother me and I know it's just something stupid my mind made up but on bad days when I'm highly anxious,it's on my mind constant.

Slowly though,now my anxiety is getting better the thought and sensation is going away xxx

• Posted

I'm having a good evening. Took a ativan to help with the lump feeling and its gone. Mind over matter is right gillian ☺ they say I have globus sensation if you Google it. It makes sense. This site sure helps me relax the more I'm on it.. ☺
    • Posted

Ty girls 😊

Had a bad day yesterday ...  But I woke up this morning, thought of a song I like and played it, then ended up dancing around the bedroom.  I thought to myself I want to have a good day today.  Head feels abit foggy and got a earache but I'm gonna go for a nice long walk to the shops instead if taking the bus, I am determined to make this a good one.

Hope you all have a good day too ... I'm sending this over to you xxx

• Posted

Mental health support group(A problem shared) for all those who use FB. Feel free to join. It's a close group I started about a week ago. If you are anything like me,I have about four pages open all at once....with this and FB being the most used and involved in pages xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.