Suppositories

Posted , 5 users are following.

Have posted before this Xmas saying things haven't been too bad, and thats right. But things changed earlier today when I felt a fire building up in my Vagina! Anyway I used one of my Suppositories and sat quietly for half an hour and the burning was easing! It's about the quickest I have ever known a suppository to work! It's not perfect but before I used the suppository my discomfort, on a scale of 1 - 10 was 10. After using the suppository, its down to about 1.

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh wow thats wonderful,hope i get the same result.
    • Posted

How often have you been useing them and for how long?
    • Posted

I use them as and when needed Lee. Was hoping to get away with using them twice a week as they are quite expensive. But I may have to use them a bit more than that.
  • Posted

Shirley thats great news. I know how distressing that burning can be and was at a loss as to know what to do until I tried fenugreek. It has changed my life completely. Im surprised nobody seemed to take it seriously and have the courage to try it, but everyone to her own as the saying goes. Im glad you have found something that works for you.  . 
    • Posted

What does the fenugreek do? I take red clover and pueraria mirifica, for the phytoestrogens - isn't that what fenugreek provides?
    • Posted

Hi Evelyn, Thank you. Yes the burning can be really bad can't it. I think I may look into the fenugreek too though because I believe it "Mimics" estrogen. Is that right? So what I mean is the fenugreek will actually stop the symptoms whilst the Vit E just eases them. How do you take the fenugreek? Is it a powder, tablet, cream? Where did you get it? Thanks. :-)
    • Posted

Pueraria mirifica provides higher levels of phytoestrogens than fenugreek, red clover and black koohosh. I take this herb as a capsule.
    • Posted

Hi Shirley, thats exactly what it does( mimics estrogen)  and since I started taking it three months ago all my symptoms have disappeared. I considered Pueraria mirifica  if the fenugreek wasn't successful, but thankfully it was a great success for me. Everyone is different and what works for one won't do it for another. I also mention it is the soaked seed water twice a day that worked for me and somehow the powder didn't seem to work that quickly, or taken capsule form. I soak one tbs seeds overnight in 500 mils of boiling water and have a glass first thing in the morning and a glass at bedtime.  You can order it on ebay and its very inexpensive. The sea buckthorn oil looks interesting and will keep that in mind for the future. its definately worth giving it a try.  
    • Posted

Thanks Evelyn. Glad the fenugreek was a great success for you. I am sat here now in Mc Donald's using their free Wifi with my mobile phone and today I feel like I want to wee all the time but I'm not sure like I have been the last couple of days. Can't win. If its not one thing, its the other. Must try the fenugreek or the peuraria mirifica. Something needs to happen quick. I've had enough of this. I'm just glad the Vit E is easing the soreness for now. Though I know what you mean when you say that what works for one, doesn't necessarily work for another. We are all different aren't we. Glad the soaked seed water worked for you. Glad its inexpensive. Yes the sea buckthorn Oil is another thing to keep in mind isn't it. Thanks again. :-)
    • Posted

Not sore I meant to say Evelyn!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.