Suppositories

Posted , 5 users are following.

Have posted before this Xmas saying things haven't been too bad, and thats right. But things changed earlier today when I felt a fire building up in my Vagina! Anyway I used one of my Suppositories and sat quietly for half an hour and the burning was easing! It's about the quickest I have ever known a suppository to work! It's not perfect but before I used the suppository my discomfort, on a scale of 1 - 10 was 10. After using the suppository, its down to about 1.

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Did you see my post above about pueraria mirifica? Please also not that I have posted before on this site about sea buckthorn oil. There is robust research (randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study), showing that taking 3g of this orally a day improves the condition of the vaginal wall cells and is a viable alternative to oestrogen therapy.
    • Posted

Not heard of peuraria mirifica before though I've heard of sea buckthorn Oil. Are you in the UK? If so, where do you get these items from?
    • Posted

I am in the uk. I get the pueraria mirifica from an online suppliment  - I just searched for it on google shopping. I get the sea buckthorn oil from Amazon.  Seabuck wonders is the best because it takes the extract from both the seed and the berry. 
    • Posted

Which one? Neither have any interactions with other meds I have found. I will check. Note, I found I summary of studies on pueraria m:

The effects of Pueraria Mirifica on menopausal symptoms appear to be potent, with one study suggesting comparable efficacy to estrogen replacement therapy itself. Requires more robust evidence, however.

• Posted

Can't find any interactions with other meds. Sea buckthorn is just omega 3,6, 9 oils and, most importantly for VA, omega 7. I don't think they interact with anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.