Surgical meno hell

Posted , 8 users are following.

Me again, I can't even think straight any more - constant headaches, such fatigue, weak and wobbly, anxiety and health anxiety, earache making me think brain tumor, oh God its hell. Can't sleep with heart thumping, ringing ears, face ache, bone ache. Doctors don't care - tried supplements, loads of water, stomach problems panic attacks, weird spaced out all the time - sick of this day in day out same old. Had a gut full of this am I ever ever ever gonna feel any better, so depressing just existing .

1 like, 63 replies

63 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi again dear ladies. I didn't used to believe it when people said things will get better, it just went on and on and on. But things are a lot better. The depression is still quite bad, and my brain isnt working properly, but a lot of things have improved over time. I found B12 really helped with emotional stability, took a couple of weeks but I did notice when it kicked in. I guess our hormones stop peaking and troughing, and our bodies eventually get used to our new levels. Some of you sound like you are in the dark depths, where I've been. i wouldn't wish it on anyone. I do have a very suppportive husband, who is a minister, who has prayed for me relentlessly. Got to say the depression got so bad I didnt think even God was listening anymore. 

I know exactly where you are and i can promise that you wont stay like this, you haven't gone mad, and your life isn't over. I am actually starting to think that maybe I could join an art or craft group, and maybe see people I've lost touch with. I still feel anxiety about this, but it's not paralyzing now.

You do have to listen to your body with medicines and even natural remedies, as all our needs are unique.  I tried a natural remedy for the depression, but it made me even more suicidal. But it works fine for others.

Drinking squeezed lemons in juice helped the reflux and digestive problems. Also apple cider vinegar is good. 

Just remembered i was very faint and nearly blacking out, so blood sugar levels play up in peri too. Dont cut out too many carbs.

All I can say is I'm so glad we can all be here for each other xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.