Surprised at my weight loss!

Posted , 14 users are following.

Just come back from my monthy weigh in and am really surprised to have lost 1 stone 2lbs!

I have not been eating any fatty foods, but had not counted my calories this month, as I have had guests staying with me for the past month, and felt I may have gone way over my calorie allowance to achieve weight loss!

The Gods must be smiling on me! eek A family member has just got me a free membership to 3 local fitness clubs (swim, gym & aerobics) Wondering what I will achieve if I shake my booty down there a few times a week! cheesygrin

Ok....here it comes, Daisy is going to do the celebration dance, close your eyes if you are not brave enough to watch! ROFL wink

*******Go Daisy********

*******Go Daisy********

*******Go Daisy********

*******Go Daisy********

Woooo! Wooo!...Own it!.....Own it!....Work it!....Work it!.... Daisy's in the house! cheesygrin lol

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

2 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

thats so awesome and im so jealous. im not getting anywhere at all. was great 1 stone off in 4 weeks, then nothing at all since
    • Posted

Awe thank you!....

We shall have to have a rethink about whats happening with your weight loss???...but you are NOT to give up! It is simply not allowed.

Where do *you* think you are going wrong? I want the truth now hun eek...have you been up to *any* naughty stuff?

Lets get this sorted for you, incase you have gone off the rails without knowing it...........

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Well done Daisy and I wish you luck at the gym if they offer classes such as Aqua Zumba and Aqua tone they are brill because you are in the water it doesn't feel like you are doing anything but my god when you get out you ache all over. 
    • Posted

Thank you Ceejay x x x

Yep! the offer everything, I was a fitness freak about 4 years ago, 3hrs a day swim, gym, dance  & aerobics!  eek I gained masses of weight after surgery, but now I am really focused at getting back into shape!

I have to start off slow and build myself up, but love love love Zumba & Salsa...I know its going to hurt me for a while, but it will pass.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Well done Daisy... doing the dance with you....

xx

• Posted

Thank you hun! cheesygrin

Woooo! Woooo!

*******Go Daisy!******

*******Go Rachel!*****

*******Go Daisy!******

*******Go Rachel!*******

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

That is brilliant daisy.  Sooooo pleased for you. 

You must be over the moon! 

Xxx

• Posted

Thank you Claire x

Yes, I am quite tickled my surprising loss, kinda feel I dont deserve it though, especially when others in the forum are struggling a bit. I shall have to see what the next month brings, I could be singing a different song then!

Would Claire care to join Rachel and I in the congratulation dance? cheesygrin

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Im all up for congratulation dances daisy lol.

Keep positive and youll be dancing next month too. Xxx

• Posted

Oh yes Claire! .....

I am so very determined to reach my goal, but this month I shall make more of a concerted effort. smile

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

I'll do the happy dance with you! 

Tam X 

• Posted

Thank you hun x

Wooo! Wooo!...here we go! cheesygrin

*******Go Tam Tam!******

*******Go Tam Tam!******

*******Go Tam Tam!******

*******Go Tam Tam!******

Hugs

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Yeeha!!    Way to go Daisy!!    Fab news cheesygrin  You seem to have got this dieting marlarky sorted... ****Do the Daisydance**** Go Daisy ****

X

• Posted

Thank you.....not sure how I managed that weight loss though! I feel like I have a lot to live up to next month! eek 

I dont get phased about much to be honest and dont beat myself up where dieting is concerned. I know I am going to get there and I am going to get there before Xmas! (Gulp!)

I am getting remarried and cant bear the thought of being large in the photo's, it can be done if I make a concerted effort. My sister in law was about my size (16) and slimmed down with WW, she looked great on her wedding day!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.