Surprised at my weight loss!

Posted , 14 users are following.

Just come back from my monthy weigh in and am really surprised to have lost 1 stone 2lbs!

I have not been eating any fatty foods, but had not counted my calories this month, as I have had guests staying with me for the past month, and felt I may have gone way over my calorie allowance to achieve weight loss!

The Gods must be smiling on me! eek A family member has just got me a free membership to 3 local fitness clubs (swim, gym & aerobics) Wondering what I will achieve if I shake my booty down there a few times a week! cheesygrin

Ok....here it comes, Daisy is going to do the celebration dance, close your eyes if you are not brave enough to watch! ROFL wink

*******Go Daisy********

*******Go Daisy********

*******Go Daisy********

*******Go Daisy********

Woooo! Wooo!...Own it!.....Own it!....Work it!....Work it!.... Daisy's in the house! cheesygrin lol

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

2 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.