Surprising result from CBD oil

Posted , 15 users are following.

I started taking CBD oil 2 days ago for chronic migraines. I noticed today that I have had no hot flushes and realised I had none yesterday either. Also I am a lot less anxious and I actually initiated sex for the first time in ages. Needless to say I will be sticking with it migraines or not lol.

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Wowzers! Go you!

Do you know if this would help with hormonal body pain too? My hips and legs ache/hurt so much... had bloods and x-rays and all normal. Tried magnesium, vits etc... on HRT but nothing helps!

I've always been so active and well but since hotting meno I'm literally like an old woman at 47. It's so upsetting...

So glad you are feeling better. Have a great day.

AJ. xx

• Posted

Hi Tracy

I started using it a few months ago and it's been so helpful with the anxiety. I buy the oil, and the tea bags which are good because I can take a cup in with me to meetings etc and it's been really good. I used to take 2mg of diazepam as and when, bit I've not taken them at all since using the oil etc xx

• Posted

Please could you tell me which oil and tea bags you use. It would be useful to have a back up in case I can't get mine.

• Posted

Tracy ,may i ask you what amount you take of the cbd oil and what strength it is . I think this is wonderful .. I also would like to know the brand or name of yours if you do not mind . I understand its hit or miss with alot of the oils out there that is why i am asking. But most importantly i am curious the amount you take .Thank you

• Posted

I'm taking 2 drops of 10 % twice a day. I will build it up when my body gets used to the foggy feeling. It is Raised Spirit organic.

• Posted

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions. I really appreciate it this .

• Posted

Awesome!! Thats great news Tracy.. Please update and let us know if it ends up helping with the migraines.. I will go buy today if it does 😃

• Posted

Hello, very useful info. i may try for next and hip ache. if helos to reduce anxiety will be wonderful

thank you

• Posted

Hello, very useful info. i may try for next and hip ache. if helos to reduce anxiety will be wonderful

thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.