Surprising result from CBD oil

Posted , 15 users are following.

I started taking CBD oil 2 days ago for chronic migraines. I noticed today that I have had no hot flushes and realised I had none yesterday either. Also I am a lot less anxious and I actually initiated sex for the first time in ages. Needless to say I will be sticking with it migraines or not lol.

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I started putting 6 drops oil on back of neck for sleep. Wow...it has really helped. I have gained 5 to 7 pounds since starting about 6 weeks ago. Would be interested in knowing if anyone else experienced this with a small amount of topical oil. Could be stress eating too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.