Sweating like a pig but shaking

Posted , 8 users are following.

Woke up feeling sick . I have had a really bad migraine , but can't stop sweating and shaking . What is this ? Any advice ? Hate all this . Lots of love Jane

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Think I'm having a full blown panic attack as well . Just finishing heavy period also . When will this all end ?

• Posted

Hi Jane....total panic attack for me too this morning.....arguing with wee one last night brought it on.....bodys fizzing and burning this morning and brains fried...hugs xxx
    • Posted

Periods tailing off for me...make sure you eat x

• Posted

Can't stop shaking now . Haven't slept . Is something seriously wrong with me ? Getting over the worst migraine and I usually get these before a period not at the end . Please help

• Posted

I feel so alone when I'm like this . Also today would have been my mum and dads wedding anniversary . My mum died last year and my dad 9 years ago .

• Posted

Take 2 tylenols and see if that helps. Otherwise, you should get some pms pills.
    • Posted

Sorry you're feeling alone. Just feel comfort in knowing we're here for you while you go through this trying time. Hugs xx

• Posted

Probably your subconscious is thinking about your mum n dad Jane....low blood sugar too.....eat well.....I am trying to sleep as much as I can today....been overdoing it I think xxx
  • Posted

Sounds like a 24 hour bug. I got one like that stayed in bed until the next day and it all went away. Drink lots of fluids. Hope you feel better soon. 
  • Posted

Poor you, I get these all the time and often wake up really really nauseus and it's awful. Triptans used to work for me but I think you get immune to them and they stop working. Wish I had the answers.

• Posted

Me too please x
    • Posted

This is getting ridiculous!lol OK I'll try something.

My Brother-in Law gets terrible migraines. He told me of a product that, unfortunately didn't work for him,but he had heard good things about. It is over the counter and contains Codeine, Paracetamol and,the 'magic' ingredient, Buclizine. Let's just say it reLEVEs MIGRAines and it is pink - not yellow!

As for the shaking and sweating. I used to get cold sweats before my period. A wise colleague (a man!) told me I needed salt. A packet of crisps later and I felt fine. Weird, but true, crisps as a nutrient - who knew?lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.