Sweating like a pig but shaking

Posted , 8 users are following.

Woke up feeling sick . I have had a really bad migraine , but can't stop sweating and shaking . What is this ? Any advice ? Hate all this . Lots of love Jane

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ever since I lost my mum last year I have been having symptoms and just as I was starting to feel better , this hits me . I get anxiety also , but I know peri can cause this . I will be 49 next month. I have had a heavy period and bad migraine in the past few days , but I worry that feeling this poorly and sick is something more ominous .
    • Posted

Stress can do some horrible things to you. Treat yourself to a back massage, a relaxing 30mins of 'me' time - lovely!

• Posted

i have exactly the same, its new to me but this confirms its normal part of it all im afraid, i think the answer to go with it then it will just become the norm for a little while, i just get out for a bit of fresh air when im like that or keep busy.  hope that helps i know its pretty awful thoug. hugs x

• Posted

I get shaking every morning. I find cooling down my body temp helps. Plus walking.
  • Posted

Hi Jane, I have  been through the same experience just like you. Taking walks ,  abit of sports and hot milk with honey before going to bed help me get the balance from the stress.  Lower sugar levels and stress also bring the shaking. Try small portions meals in between to boost your energy level, this has been of great help to me.

I know how hard it is for you at the moment but we have to remain positive so as to get through this mess . Wishing you all the best! Hugs 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.