SWELLING/LUMPS AFTER SURGERY HELP!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Two weeks after haemorrhoid surgery and there are two huge lumps covering my hole like two massive haemorrhoids. Is this normal? Will it ever go away? Is it swelling?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi there...i was happy to find a post talking about this. i am 2 weeks post op from 1 large internal and 1 external hemorroid. my recovory has been as horrific as most. my gosh this is a painful procedure. 5 years ago i had excess skin removed from hemorroids after child birth and i thought that was bad but that was nothing compared to this. my pain is much better though pooping is still painful and there is some blood. i have the gross yellow discharge and can still see stitches in there. i have a really big bump where the external one was removed. its on the outside and inside and looks terrible not as bad as before the op but its big and painful. i will ask my surgeon about it the 3 week follow

up. is this he same thing others experienced and it eventually went down?

a

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.