Swollen ankles anybody?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have just come across this group and I am already happier knowing that I am no longer alone with fibromyalgia!   As you guys seem to have much more experience than the 3 different doctors i have seen so far i was wondering whether anyone else has really swollen and painful ankles?  I wake up stiff every morning and my ankles are swollen and this just gets worse as the day goes on even if i put my feet up whenever possible.  I would love any advice and feedback you have to offer x

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi again thank you for the replies I am going to start my own post as didnt want to pinch someone elses so hope you read it which will explain my problems a bit more.
  • Posted

my ankles get swollen especially when I am worried a lot. but sometimes I just get swollen and it gets better by the day.

• Posted

my ankles get swollen especially when I am worried a lot. but sometimes I just get swollen and it gets better by the day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.