Symptoms and scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

Anyone know where rib cage pain associated with lung cancer occurs? Would this be an early sign? I have multiple symptoms which can be attributed to loads of different things but I'm scared it's lung cancer. I'm 39 and still smoke about ten a day which I know is stupid.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you seen a dr and got some scans done?
    • Posted

I've been to rheumatologist who thinks maybe fibromyalgia as get widespread intimmitent pain and am also under endocrinology as have low blood sugars. I'm just scared to go and say think it's lung cancer in case they say yes it could be.

• Posted

Hi Poor you!I am scared for my Disabled Husband as he is suffering from pain behind the sternum area.I think he's got a rib out of place .He is having problems with breathing.He Gp reckons he's done damage to a cartilage behind his sternum owing to an injury.I pray it's nothing serious like cancer as he's had recent done tests done.I would urge you to go on to a vape e.g. a flavour one just to be safe.my hubby gave smoking up 3 and a half months ago.cold turkey!! Try and stay calm.And get help soon regards Amanda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.