Symptoms are so crazy!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

I am literally losing my mind! Ok so i havent had a period in 255 days.....i have had all 66+ symptoms of perimenopause and then some. Most people who have read my posts know that i have tried antidepressants, herbal treatments, probiotics and vitamins to no avail. But in the past 2 months ive been having "good" days here and there when i feel like my old self (not enough if them tho) but then right after i have a good day BAM i wake up with intense nausea, extreme lathergy, depressed mood and awful headache....that will go on for 1-3 days then all the sudden i wake up normal feeling again....i can eat, absolutely zero depression or anxiety, no nausea tiredness or headache but it only lasts for like 24 hours at most then its back to my hell again. What in the world is going on with me!? Is it hormone related or is it mental illness i wish i knew for a fact cause then i would suffer through the months of debilitating antidepressant side effects so i could get more better days. Can anyone else relate?

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

So have your periods stopped? At 42? I'm seriously almost there I think. Were yours super light right before they stopped??

• Posted

Yep as of right now my periods are gone. The way my cycle went is the last three years my periods started becoming lighter, but same length i had always gone...7 days, that went on fir a year. Then my periods started slowly moving farther apart......they would be 36 days a part for a few months, then moved up to 45 days apart for two months then 60 days apart for a few months....during thus whole time they were lighter with less cramping but i would be dizzy alot with hot flashes too. Then a all the sudden last year i only had 2 periods 6 months apart....and this year nothing yet! i havent had a period since last july.

• Posted

Oh my gosh! And your bloodwork shows nothing? You're 42. The symptoms are still bad?

• Edited

well my blood work shows very low estrogen & progesterone but my fsh is only a little elevated and my LH is normal . And yes im 42, my thyroid and everything else cones back that im perfectly fine!

• Posted

My estrogen is within the normal range. Have you tried Soy and Chasteberry. That has helped me some.

• Edited

Oh I agree! Oh where oh where is my old self???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.